Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pics do not do this car justice whatsoever! I am in love with the car, and I am very impressed with the quality of this CFS piece. And it just so happens that Parker was at the Penske Racing Store the day I ordered it, so he was able to sign it! Here are the pics:

I can definitely say that I couldn't be happier with this diecast! Thanks for the heads up [MENTION=103]moparbob[/MENTION]!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
874 Posts
That is an awesome car!!!

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
I received both of mine today also.... really sharp looking diecasts! and a great deaL too. Parker signed them both for free and I also got a discount using the discount code.
Thanks again MoparBob!!

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I received both of mine today also.... really sharp looking diecasts! and a great deaL too. Parker signed them both for free and I also got a discount using the discount code.
Thanks again MoparBob!!
Cathie was extremely nice about the discount code. I completely forgot to ask about it when I called and ordered the car, and yet she still gave it to me even when I didn't ask, and she saved me $12.00. I was very thankful for that!

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Very nice add there! I really like how they put together those red/white/black colors.

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
I really like those Challenger (and Mustang) Nationwide bodies. I wish Chevy would do a Camaro body as well.

Great add!

·
#BradNation #goingfor2
2,404 Posts
I spy with my little eye...another car Im going to buy :happy:
Awesome add, my friend!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great add!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts