Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A dealer I subscribe to their email sent out their latest pre-orders this morning. One that many will be interested in knowing about was a special scheme for Brad K. It's suppose to be a Patriotic Blue Deuce theme. I will be ran at Charlotte for the Coke 600 and in Daytona in July.

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
very cool...bums me out they didn't do more stuff like this when Kurt was in the car, but it is what it is...look forward to seeing it, might have to make that purchase. Sometimes they go just too far trying to outdo themselves.

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
This si the first special paint for Brad K in the Miller Lite car. Doesnt seem like Miller is that in to doing special paint schemes. How many did Kurt have? Gold car, Operation ?? (Texas)

·
Super Grumpy
1,300 Posts
any plans on a 1:64?

·
Banned
5,645 Posts
The pre order picture is the car covered with a cover, so you wont know till later, I believe this car will be a sold out car and hold value for a while. I will be preordering this car forsure, if you don't you won't get it.
It's a given I'm getting the Elite

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
This could be one of a couple special paint schemes for Brad this year. I remember reading a post on here a few months back that Miller was gonna do a retro scheme or two for this year.

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
That will be cool for Brad to have a special scheme. Like most people have said, i think a black and gold MGD retro car would be sick.

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Brad said on his twitter before the year that he was doing special Miller schemes during 2012.

·
#BradNation #goingfor2
2,404 Posts
Finally he get's a special paint scheme!
Cant wait to see it, and definately cant wait to add it to the Kesellection! :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts