Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No one made any of his Fords at RYR or Petty did they?

I know he ran both styles of Nationwide and the COT cup car, just trying to keep from making customs.

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
Really they never made an RYR car? That is pretty crazy when you consider even Travis Kvapil had a few made from RYR.

·
Banned
1,328 Posts
No one made any of his Fords at RYR or Petty did they?

I know he ran both styles of Nationwide and the COT cup car, just trying to keep from making customs.
I think they made a 1:43rd scale promo of one available only in Menards stores, but the body may have been incorrect.

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,969 Posts
No 1;24 or 1;64 Paul Menard cars were produced from his time at Yates in either series.

·
Premium Member
14,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Really they never made an RYR car? That is pretty crazy when you consider even Travis Kvapil had a few made from RYR.
I'm not sure why they didn't but it was weird considering of all the offerings through the years. I'm slowly getting my collection together for him! Just need to find out which are customs like most of his 2014 cars will be and all the Fords.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
If I remember correctly CFS polled his #98 ford cup car but for whatever reason it was never produced. His 2010 #98 ford nationwide car was never offered by any company

·
Jeff Fuller's Mustache
3,972 Posts
He also ran a #98 truck and #88 ARCA car that year, lol.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

·
Jeff Fuller's Mustache
3,972 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts