Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is going to get the pay for view and watch the race and has a way to record it either by DVD or VHS. I would very much like to get a copy of it from someone! Actually I'm looking for two copies. One for myself and another for a fellow collector that won't be home that night to get it either! If you are please PM me to let me know! Thanks! Larkin

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I am going to get the PPV, and I am going to record it on my DVR, but I have no way to burn a disc, and have no tape recorder.
If you can come up w/a way to get it from my DVR to you or on a disc, I'll do everything I can to help.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Larkin according to Jayski it'll be reaired several times throughout the week and next weekend, maybe you both can catch it then.

I'd offer to help, but I already promised my second copy to a freind in my club, sorry!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Prelude to Dream stuff:

TV:
HBO Pay-Per-View, 7 p.m. (EDT), June 6, 2007
Announcers: Mike Joy, Darrell Waltrip, Kyle Petty
Pit reporters: Dick Berggren, Matt Yocum

Along with the main show that starts at 7, there will be a 30 min free pre-race show that starts at 6:30, it will be on TV and also on NASCAR.com.
schedule for Prelude to the dream:

SCHEDULE (All times local – EDT; subject to change):

3:30 p.m.
All Admission Gates Open

6 p.m.
Qualifying Draw (Stage)

6:10 p.m.
Warm up laps for support races

7 p.m.
HBO Pay-Per-View Broadcast begins

7:10 p.m.
Prelude Hot Laps

7:35 p.m.
Prelude QualifyinG

8:15 p.m.
Driver Introductions

8:30 p.m.
Invocation & National Anthem

8:35 p.m.
Racing begins

· Three Prelude Heats (10 laps each)

· Support Division Feature (15 laps/ max 12 minutes)

· Prelude Consolation (12 laps)

· Support Division feature (17 laps/ max 12 minutes)

· Prelude Feature (30 laps)

9:45 p.m.
Post Race Winner’s Circle / Victory Junction Gang Camp Presentation

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Damn man, that does suck. It is about an 8-10 hour drive for me. I wanted to go, but no cash!
I will be watching on the tube though. Hope it's worth it.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Blazer(aka Adam) is there and he says that alot of drivers were supposed to do signings but opted out. he said the only driver he got autos from was Kenseth. he also said that the Jeff Gordon COT 1:24 were there for sale. the cars are screwed down to the foam packing in the box. he bought one and will be taking pics to show when he gets back from there. so just a heads up for those that are looking for the COTs from action. if they are selling them already at the tracks then they should be showing up on the bay soon.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just got an email a little while ago that the Prelude to a Dream dirt cars are up for preorder @ racingusa.com. They have Bowyer, J. Gordon, Hamlin, Harvick, Kahne, Kenseth, B. Labonte, Sadler, Stewart, and Yeley. Wonder who is going to do Blaney's. Maybe CFS will do that one?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Carl Edward 1st, Kyle Bush 2nd, and Jeff Gordon 3rd.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Yeah, Bill was runnin' the top, and Ryan was kinda diamonding the corners, and comming to the checkered, Ryan drifted high out towards the wall, and Bill was flyin' comming off of turn four and Ryan squeezed him between his car and the wall, and Bill rolled over.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts