Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 4057 Posts

·
Pay It Forward
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Pay it forward innaugural thread

What happened to all the Pay it Forward guys...there is a free diecast there for the grabbing....all ya have to do is ship put one up for claim.

·
Jeff Fuller's Mustache
3,970 Posts

I have a car for this, just want to point it out. I am just not that big into Johnson!

·
Premium Member
914 Posts

And I'm not into cars that are on bases. If it wasn't on a base I would have considered claiming it.

·
Pay It Forward
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

don't be skeered boys...its free.:blindfold:

·
Premium Member
4,214 Posts

I have a few cars for this but I don't collect Johnson :sad:

·
DCZ Members are the BEST!
1,434 Posts

I have a car or 2 I could do with this. I don't collect JJ either, so Id rather see this go to a JJ collector.

·
Pay It Forward
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Nobody has claimed the Johnson car yet? Screw it, I'll take it. I don't have any 1/24 test cars yet. @gwcdiecast

I'll upload a photo of my car here soon.
atta boy...make sure to read the rules if you haven't done so already...have fun guys.

·
Gordon to Blaney
5,574 Posts

Hopefully someone will want it.

·
Always smooth
4,271 Posts

Can there be multiple cars listed at the same time? Or do we have to wait till the newest one clears ?

·
Gordon to Blaney
5,574 Posts

If you feel this won't get grabbed, please remove it and post another one.
Yeah I will. Maybe there should be some kind of rule if a car is posted for so long without getting claimed, another one gets posted. The Johnson car took quite a while and still might be up there if I didn't grab it.

I don't understand, it's free diecast, I thought there would be more activity than this.

·
Pay It Forward
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Yeah I will. Maybe there should be some kind of rule if a car is posted for so long without getting claimed, another one gets posted. The Johnson car took quite a while and still might be up there if I didn't grab it.

I don't understand, it's free diecast, I thought there would be more activity than this.
I thought about this too when brainstorming this...hence the pay it forward idea...take a free diecast put one out there...just try to make it a somewhat desirable piece....The only stipulation was to be a $25 value....not that Terry is that but not in the mix anymore...your call brother.

1 - 20 of 4057 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.