Premium Member
1,199 Posts
I think the Kahne car is up tonight. To keep this thing updated

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dale3DaleJr88

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
We were so far ahead, I had no idea we had fallen all the way back down to my Biff car. Had no clue. And with that said I've already received the JJ car. So what happens from here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
We were so far ahead, I had no idea we had fallen all the way back down to my Biff car. Had no clue. And with that said I've already received the JJ car. So what happens from here?

Well great, we've reached thread death territory again, it's a shame how this has gone from people helping each other to having more rules the the chase, it's just stunted progress more then anything

Sent using Delorean Time Machine

Reactions: swift89

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
team3and8 Dale3DaleJr88

Well great, we've reached thread death territory again, it's a shame how this has gone from people helping each other to having more rules the the chase, it's just stunted progress more then anything

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,212 Posts

It has nothing to do with the rules. There has been almost the same set of rules from the beginning.There just isn't the same interest in the Pay it Forward anymore. With that being said, the Pay it Forward is now closed.

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,212 Posts

At this point, you are the last member to receive a car because the Pay it Forward is now closed.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
The guidelines were designed to help folks know exactly what to expect and what to do, and were needed. Made things black and white for questions. And these had nothing to do with the lack of interest this thread has went through.

4021 - 4040 of 4057 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.