Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Junior Nation 2016!!!!!!
7,206 Posts
So let me get this straight? I won 2 diecasts? I just wanna get it right just so I know LOL. I am sorry if this is a dumb question? or totally wrong. [MENTION=3073]dirtman07[/MENTION]

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
Re: Pay it forward giveaway

Just got home and saw the winners. Congrats to all who won and thanks to [MENTION=3073]dirtman07[/MENTION] for doing this.

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
So let me get this straight? I won 2 diecasts? I just wanna get it right just so I know LOL. I am sorry if this is a dumb question? or totally wrong. @dirtman07
yes, you did.. don't forget you owe me one though :clown:

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
congrats to the winners and thank you for the contest [MENTION=3073]dirtman07[/MENTION]

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
Congrats to the winners!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Congrats to the winners and thanks to [MENTION=3073]dirtman07[/MENTION], [MENTION=3702]darnik44[/MENTION], [MENTION=1395]team3and8[/MENTION], [MENTION=3588]Triple-C[/MENTION] and anyone else I may have missed that have helped the site with the PIF experience!
Can't leave out [MENTION=3362]Dale3DaleJr88[/MENTION]. He was the other mod that did all the clean up transferring posts to the discussion thread from the original claim thread and visa versa. Over 190 pages of posts. Thanks for splitting this job John.

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
I am just proud to be a member of this site and all the fun we have. Dirtman, thanks buddy for pushing this forward. It was fun playing the game. I wish I had more cars to give away for this type of thing......

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts

Can't leave out [MENTION=3362]Dale3DaleJr88[/MENTION]. He was the other mod that did all the clean up transferring posts to the discussion thread from the original claim thread and visa versa. Over 190 pages of posts. Thanks for splitting this job John.
Sorry about that John :)

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
[MENTION=3702]darnik44[/MENTION] [MENTION=3073]dirtman07[/MENTION] Got a great package in the mail today. Thank you guys again for an amazing give away. I'll post pictures of it tomorrow once my digital camera is charged. Thanks again!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.