Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 346 Posts

·
Pay It Forward
2,152 Posts
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old and be in the lower 48 states.
2. Diecasts must be 1/24 scale and be of Action, Lionel, Team Caliber, CFS Champion or Racing Champions Authentics series. Diecasts should not be Winner’s Circle, Racing Champions retail, CFS Contender or Team Caliber Pit Stop quality, i.e. plastic chassis, cheap. Cars up for claim should be valued at $25 or more. No 1/64th scale cars.
3. Diecasts should not be damaged. Original boxes should be included.
4. When receiving a car, please post a picture of it. Also post a picture with a description of the diecast you are putting up for claim. Box should be included in the picture.
5. The diecast you offer after receiving a car should be valued about the same as the car you received.
6. If you can not post a car to be claimed, do not claim a car. Failure to follow through on your commitment will be reviewed by DCZ staff and may result in being banned from future giveaways and contests on DCZ.
7. Selling of cars received is strongly discouraged.
8. When you send a car, you should post when you shipped it along with tracking info. Please send cars in a timely fashion. Three to five business days is reasonable. If you may take longer, be sure to post in the thread about it.
9. Senders are responsible for shipping costs. There should be no ‘postage due’ packages. Insurance and priority mail is recommended.
10. If your car is claimed, please do not ship the car until the other members car has also been claimed. Similarly, if you are the one who claimed a car, do not expect your car to ship until the car you have posted has been claimed by another member.
11. Have fun!

PLEASE CLAIM THE CAR IN THE THREAD!!

·
Pay It Forward
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Pay it forward innaugural thread

Since this is my baby....I will stand tall and put a car worth of a first car...hopefully is worth claiming in the Diecast Crazy world.......and we are off.......

Here is the first piece up for claim.

2002 Kevin Harvick #6 first win
1 of 3,504
Enjoy!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts

Awesome Glad I got that car My Business Partner Steve has a birthday on Monday, He will love it.

Here is what I am offering
2003 Jimmie Johnson
#48 Lowe's Test Car
1 of 4,134
Revell 1/24
I will ship out on Monday, Those of you who know me, Know how long my shifts are on the weekends. This is going to be a great event :) Thanks [MENTION=3073]dirtman07[/MENTION] and the admins for doing this

·
Gordon to Blaney
5,574 Posts

Nobody has claimed the Johnson car yet? Screw it, I'll take it. I don't have any 1/24 test cars yet. [MENTION=2351]gwcdiecast[/MENTION]

I'll upload a photo of my car here soon.

·
Gordon to Blaney
5,574 Posts

Alright here's the car. 2001 Terry Labonte Coyote & Roadrunner.

·
Gordon to Blaney
5,574 Posts

New car, let's try this one... [MENTION=3073]dirtman07[/MENTION]

'02 Rusty Wallace Miller Lite

·
STAGE UP ARE SHUT UP
863 Posts

Staying with the beer theme
2003 action 1/24 dale jr budweiser chicago all star game

·
Pay It Forward
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

I'll take the Reutimann car if nobody else has yet....
I never saw where jman claimed the car or had approval from moderators to participate. So I am saying brity gets the car.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts

2008 Jeff Gordon GM Dealers Nicorette, #702 of 1200. First time ever out of the box was this picture

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts

2008 Jeff Gordon GM Dealers Nicorette, #702 of 1200. First time ever out of the box was this picture

Ill Take this car if its still available...

Tonloc

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts

If I am the winner. I would like to throw a curve ball in this situation. I would like to follow this car up with a choice between 2 popular drivers Kevin Harvick 2002 Action ET version. Car looks clean, Box has quite a bit of wear because of its age or Jeff Gordon 2006 Nicorette Car Color Chrome....Box holdin up well. Both cars could use a little cleaning. Have not been displayed in my collection. Stacked in the closet...

Please pick car of your liking and shoot me a PM. Please if you can wait...LOL...It may take me till Thursday or Friday for Shipping. I know, gosh darnt...Really busy work schedule this week...

Thanks for your time and this has been a cool idea. Thanks for those who participated. Thanks to Britty to offer a car that I could use....

1 - 20 of 346 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.