Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
321 - 340 of 346 Posts

·
Jeff Fuller's Mustache
3,970 Posts
[MENTION=3327]Racing5m[/MENTION] I got your car today! I love it, so much! She is a beaut! My favorite scheme probably of all time is Yeley's 2008 car. I have a 1/24th of that, and this almost looks the same.

Thank you!

·
Happy Happy Happy
809 Posts
I'll put up a 2003 Jamie Mcmurray Terminator 3

·
Happy Happy Happy
809 Posts
Well if that car doesn't work the 3rd time the try right? I will put up Jimmie Johnson 2002 Power Or Pride Elite. Sleeve shows shelf wear

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I will take the JJ Power of Pride Elite and put up this KHI Inc. Kevin Harvick autographed "Bounty" NCWTS truck.............[

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
If MXC isn't taking this, I will take it

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
[MENTION=497]2lanes1way[/MENTION] I will claim the Dale Jr Talladega win, so long as you are willing to ship to Canada.

I will put up a 2011 Danica Patrick #7 GoDaddy.com Brushed Metal. I will post a picture shortly.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

·
STAGE UP ARE SHUT UP
863 Posts
[MENTION=497]2lanes1way[/MENTION] I will claim the Dale Jr Talladega win, so long as you are willing to ship to Canada.

I will put up a 2011 Danica Patrick #7 GoDaddy.com Brushed Metal. I will post a picture shortly.

Send me your address and I will see if I can swing the cost for shipping

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
[MENTION=3577]go48jjgo[/MENTION] will let you know.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I will take the JJ Power of Pride Elite and put up this KHI Inc. Kevin Harvick autographed "Bounty" NCWTS truck.............[

Truck went in the mail, USPS Priority, shortly after noon yesterday......Tracking/Delivery Confirmation numbers PM'd to the claimant.......

321 - 340 of 346 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.