Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
1. Participants must be at least 18 to participate, but if you are under the age of 18, a member over the age of 18 can approve you to participate, and be in the lower 48 states.
2. Diecasts must be 1:64 Scale.
3. Diecasts should not be damaged to the point of no reconginiton.
4. When receiving a car, please post a picture of it. Also post a picture with a description of the diecast you are putting up for claim, INCLUDING damages to the cars that include Paint chips, Scratchs, dents, etc
5. The diecast you offer after receiving a car should be valued about the same as the car you received.
6. If you can not post a car to be claimed, do not claim a car. Failure to follow through on your commitment will be reviewed by DCZ staff and may result in being banned from future giveaways and contests on DCZ.
7. Selling of cars received is strongly discouraged.
8. When you send a car, you should post when you shipped it along with tracking info. Please send cars in a timely fashion. Three to five business days is reasonable. If you may take longer, be sure to post in the thread about it.
9. Senders are responsible for shipping costs.
10. please follow the below listing to list your car after you claimed a car.

Pay it Forward 1:64 Loose Offical Listing.
Car:Bellsouth
Car #: 42
Damages:Scrapes on the Hood, the back glass is broken in the bottom right corner, the h on the Decklid is scratched out.there is pain chips on the spoiler and front splitter, and the tires are bowed in alittle.
Picture:

now this is how the cars to be claimed should be posted. If you have any discussion, please use the discussion thread.

This thread is allowed for underage members if approved by another member over the age of 18. please use discussion thread for approving a minor.
@#93Forever approves @dmp3131 to participate in this thread.
[MENTION=2770]#93Forever[/MENTION] approves [MENTION=3645]acoolkid99[/MENTION] to participate in this thread.

This post is the Rules, and Regulations. I will post the 1st car to be claimed in a few minutes.

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is the 1st car to be claimed.

Car:Farmers insurance
Car #: 5
Damages: None
Picture:

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
okay since no one wants that...here is another

Car:John Deere Raced Version
Car #: 97
Damages: paint chips on the front bottom, rear bumper, and top of spoiler.
Picture:

[MENTION=1]racersimage[/MENTION] can i get this thread sticky'd.

·
Aspiring Graphic Designer
1,498 Posts
@#93Forever

I'll take the #97 to get the ball rolling...

I'll put up #32 Kleenex (David Green?) Near mint condition, small chips on underside of bumper and 2 tiny chips on the spoiler.

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
#93forever i thought the cars had to all be mint condition?

No, they can have minor defects too...You can not post a car that is in terrible shape...like beyond reconginion...

@dmp3131 you car will be shipped tomorrow or friday. this can be any make or brand of NASCAR diecast too.
[MENTION=2831]dmp3131[/MENTION] remember to send me your adress

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
@#93Forever

I'll take the #97 to get the ball rolling...

I'll put up #32 Kleenex (David Green?) Near mint condition, small chips on underside of bumper and 2 tiny chips on the spoiler.

THIS IS UP FOR CLAIM [MENTION=2831]dmp3131[/MENTION] still needs to send me his adress...

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
okay...for this threads life line..... someone feel free to post any lose car to be claimed

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
Up for grabs is your choice of one of the following cars, pick one post one, All cars have been in storage for 10+ years and are in great shap other then typical manufactures defects. #8 Jeff Burton 1991 Matchbox, #93 D Blaney RC, #43 Petty champ cars, #72 B. Parson champ car, #11 Waltrip champ car all Action.

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
since i claimed the the all blue #43 here are my cars up for grabs

1992 Pocono Promo
2001 #41 Hot Wheels/Daytona 500 promo
1995ish #87 Joe Nemecheck Dentyne
1999 #26 Cheerios
#24 Jeff gordon Dupont's one with headlights, one without.

@00LIGHTNING8 @all4gordon24 @billy_kingsley

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes. if you pick 1 car, you post 1 car for someone else to claim. if you claim 2 cars, you post 2 cars for someone else to claim..and so on and on.

·
SPEED Energy CraZy
214 Posts
If approved, Can I claim that #11 that posted?

I got the following cars up for grabs:

Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 AMP Energy 2010
Jeff Gordon #24 Pepsi 2009
Mark Martin #5 Carquest 2009

·
#1 Johanna Long fan!
5,544 Posts
[MENTION=3668]identities[/MENTION] i would like to claim the #93 Blaney car.

I will put up a 2010 Mark Martin Go Daddy (Hood Hopen) Mint condition of course :)

·
Aspiring Graphic Designer
1,498 Posts
Car received today [MENTION=2770]#93Forever[/MENTION] Thanks for the extra addition as well, I didn't know they made boats, that's really cool! My #32 David Green is still up for grabs if anyone would like :happy:

·
Jeff Gordon Crazy
1,018 Posts
I'll take the #11 Please
Up for grabs is your choice of one of the following cars, pick one post one, All cars have been in storage for 10+ years and are in great shap other then typical manufactures defects. #8 Jeff Burton 1991 Matchbox, #93 D Blaney RC, #43 Petty champ cars, #72 B. Parson champ car, #11 Waltrip champ car all Action.

·
Jeff Gordon Crazy
1,018 Posts
I'll take the #11 please

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.