Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 267 Posts

·
Always smooth
4,271 Posts
Ok so here is the deal. This is the 1/64th Pay it Foward thread. Here you can post 1/64 cars you no longer want or need. Here are the rules
1. Claim a car post a car.
2. No one under 18
3. Must live in the lower 48. (Sorry to our friends out of the US)
4. Keep the thread on track either posting a car, claiming a car or marking a car recieved.
5. These rules can be changed suggestions can be taken and voted upon by the board and can be enforced by senior mods

There will be a discussion thread to follow. So dont post in here unless you are claiming, posting or recieving. Multiple cars will be posted to be claimed at once so pay attention and please edit your post to mark claimed cars. You wanna add a car feel free you dont have to wait. Please follow through on your transactions and have fun.

In the true spirit of Pay it Foward I am going to offer a car that was payed forward to me. Ricky Stenhouse Blackwell Angus Beef. Have fun!

·
Always smooth
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Pay It Foward 1/64

I have a couple cars (including another of those Stenhouses!) that I will be able to contribute if something comes around.
You dont have to wait to post cars that you wanna give away this car does not have to be claimed to move on. Also please use the discussion thread unless you are claiming a car. Where are the 1/64 guys at???

·
Always smooth
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

If someone else wants to start the thread off with a different car by all means go ahead. The Stenhouse car is free for anyone who wants it.

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts

Here are 3 I'll put up. Choose 1.

Bill Elliott - Mellings

Ken Schrader - Red Baron

Promo - Rick Bickle - Popeye's

got a picture of this Promo - Rick Bickle - Popeye's

·
Registered
3,594 Posts

If the Schrader Red baron is available still I will snag it but I guess that depends on whether or not the popeyes car is taken. Just let me know if the other is taken. I will hold off posting one until I know for sure if the other car is claimed or what the deal is.

·
Premium Member
871 Posts

If the POPEYES is still up I would love to claim it, brings back memories of the cartoon as a kid. Fleicher Bro's cartoons were the best.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts

Sorry about the pics folks, my fault. I had them in a private album and only contacts and mods could see them. I've adjusted my pics to a public album so all should be able to view now. So to be fair and in order of asking:
[MENTION=2770]#93Forever[/MENTION] - will get 1st shot to claim Popeyes.
[MENTION=2096]avaplus44[/MENTION] - will get Schrader Red Baron if #93forever claims Popeyes.
[MENTION=3668]identities[/MENTION] - will get Popeyes if first 2 pass on it.
[MENTION=3822]Robby7Rules[/MENTION]
Is everyone able to see pics now?

Here are 3 I'll put up. Choose 1.

Bill Elliott - Mellings

Ken Schrader - Red Baron

Promo - Rick Bickle - Popeye's

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts

i'll take it! I'll post my picks Tonight!

ps. how many times can someone claim items?

·
Always smooth
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

[URL=http://diecastcrazy.com/community/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=93Forever said:
#93Forever[/URL]903397]i'll take it! I'll post my picks Tonight!

ps. how many times can someone claim items?
As many as you want. And [MENTION=2096]avaplus44[/MENTION] yes your bid can be retracted 93Forever was first to start with so it was like yours never took place.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts

[MENTION=2770]#93Forever[/MENTION] PM me your shipping address for the Popeye's car.

Bill Elliott still available

and
Ken Schrader #90 Red Baron

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts

Ooooohhhhhh!

here is mine up for grabs!

#6 2011 Night Version - Ricky Steinhouse Jr (Nationwide Champion)

oh...does it have to be a "Lionel" car? I got alot of other (in case)1:64 to "Pay it forward"

·
Premium Member
4,329 Posts

[URL=http://diecastcrazy.com/community/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=93Forever said:
#93Forever[/URL]903693]
Ricky stenhouse

1 - 20 of 267 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.