Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 446 Posts

·
Always smooth
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talk about any problems and suggestions for the Pay it Foward 1/64 thread here.

·
ItzConnor
1,630 Posts
i will enjoy watching this just sorry i can't take part in it

·
Pay It Forward
2,152 Posts
I was told if we have a decent streak of success with the other one then they would think about the 1/64 version..Until that time...you may want to pull the chute on this.

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts
the 1/24 thread seems to be doing pretty well. And I think more people have more cars to offer in the 1/64 thread so it might be more successful. That's just my view.

·
Pay It Forward
2,152 Posts
the 1/24 thread seems to be doing pretty well. And I think more people have more cars to offer in the 1/64 thread so it might be more successful. That's just my view.
I agree, BUT...its not my decision. Its the senior mods and advisors call.

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
Talk about any problems and suggestions for the Pay it Foward 1/64 thread here.

Are you gonna over see this thread...??

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
What 17nut is doing here is asking for any suggestions that may help a 1/64 thread. Or any things someone may see as a problem in the 1/24 thread and posting it here rather than clutter that thread up any more with non actual dealing posts.
[MENTION=867]17nut[/MENTION] [MENTION=3073]dirtman07[/MENTION]

·
Always smooth
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes that would be great. I would also like issues to be voted on by the whole board then approved by senior mods

·
Pay It Forward
2,152 Posts
I like the idea of the 1/64 thread...the price point on value is much more attainable for most folks

·
Always smooth
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I like the idea of the 1/64 thread...the price point on value is much more attainable for most folks
I like the idea too because our 1/64 collectors are just as important to the board as the 1/24 guys. They deserve this.

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
Yes that would be great. I would also like issues to be voted on by the whole board then approved by senior mods

Yeah My friend, I got your back...LOL

·
DCZ's Sliced Bread
2,440 Posts
Re: Pay It Foward 1/64

I have a couple cars (including another of those Stenhouses!) that I will be able to contribute if something comes around.

·
Always smooth
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Guys for anyone who is not clear this PIF thread is a little different than the 1/24 one. You dont need to wait till the car is claimed to post yours. Post away the more cars available the better.

·
Premium Member
3,958 Posts
@17nut

You posted this on the 1:64 PIF thread:

You dont have to wait to post cars that you wanna give away this car does not have to be claimed to move on. Also please use the discussion thread unless you are claiming a car. Where are the 1/64 guys at???
A lot of the 1:64 collectors are not eligible for this as they are under 18 years old......

·
XC Crazy
3,453 Posts
[MENTION=867]17nut[/MENTION]

If I post a car right now and claim a car layer will I have to put anOther car up?i only have 1 I would put up

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
@17nut

You posted this on the 1:64 PIF thread:

A lot of the 1:64 collectors are not eligible for this as they are under 18 years old......
i agree with [MENTION=1346]blueduece58[/MENTION]

1 - 20 of 446 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.