Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
401 - 420 of 446 Posts

·
Landon Cassill #1 Fan
2,953 Posts
if i claimed the wheaties car, could i put up 1999 action Sterling Marlin Coorslight/brooks&dunn?

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
@nascarman2924
Aaron, I want to let you know the 2005 Jr. Oreo/Ritz 1/64 elite arrived yesterday. Thanks for putting up such a great car! I've left you feedback on this too.

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
Re: Pay It Forward 1/64 (Official)

@veeny009, @SlicedBread22Fan, @nascarman2924, @93Forever, all cars have been shipped. Will PM each of you with Tracking#. The thread moved pretty good there for awhile, looks like I will have to put something new up. Thanks for helping move things along.

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts

OK! Looks like its time for me to add something to try and get thing rolling here. I am adding up for grabs, (and you can still claim from the other cars up) a custom built display made of Oak that incudes a 1965 Ford Fastback driven by Fred Lorenzen made by RCCA from there 1992 LEGEND SERIES along with a 2006 PRESS PASS Fred Lorenzen autograph #89/480. Lets see some of you "Old school" collectors come out of the woodwork. Remember claim something and post something and make it good!

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [MENTION=425]taterracing[/MENTION] [MENTION=24]kspool[/MENTION] [MENTION=3347]Danicafan[/MENTION] [MENTION=686]ToolTime17[/MENTION] [MENTION=103]moparbob[/MENTION] @fordfred [MENTION=2831]dmp3131[/MENTION]

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts

@team3and8 I will need to remove the one that's up, I have yet to ship the other one that was claimed. I haven't had much time for myself, hope to this week.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm really shocked no one has claimed that awesome Fred Lorenzen display yet. I would have claimed it but I know there's nothing I could put up that would be even remotely comparable.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
I'm really shocked no one has claimed that awesome Fred Lorenzen display yet. I would have claimed it but I know there's nothing I could put up that would be even remotely comparable.
Yeah same here and i also have something up for claim so i guess i cant claim it eathier but what a awesome piece

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
Ok so im new to all this i put in a claim for this a custom built display made of Oak that incudes a 1965 Ford Fastback driven by Fred Lorenzen made by RCCA from there 1992 LEGEND SERIES along with a 2006 PRESS PASS Fred Lorenzen autograph #89/480.
and put up a few cars is that the right thing to do?
And how do i know if im going to get the item i claimed?
[MENTION=9]tazmania2329[/MENTION]

You caim a item, you can put up as many items as your willing to give. Be spacific to how many someone can pick. Ex...you post 7 cars, but you tell only pick 2 or 3.

When you claim the item, you need to PM your adress to the person who put the the item. He would then send you a Tracking number when he ships it.

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
I have tried my best to try and keep this thread going by putting up cars as a bonus for someone who put something up for claim or by claiming a car and putting up something up for claim and have come to the conclusion that there is no interest in 1/64 cars on this forum. I was hoping deep in my heart that there would be some collectors out there that would like to have some of the unusual or older cars that are not normally seen in there collections but this is appears not to be the case. I have decided to withdraw the cars I have up for claim and to let this thread wither away. I want to personally thank those who have been able to get some cars from me who have enjoyed this thread as I have and hope you can continue to find what you would hope to add to your collection.

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
[MENTION=3668]identities[/MENTION] thank you. I've enjoyed the cars I've gotten off of you. I wish I had more 1/64 stuff to put up because you've had some amazing pieces. Wouldn't have minded getting a few more from you but I completely understand.

401 - 420 of 446 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.