Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
421 - 440 of 446 Posts

·
Back from the Dead
2,211 Posts
April's car going out today. Tracking provided this evening.

·
Fenders or Not...4 wheels or 2, I love racing!!
566 Posts
@tazmania2329 I'm going to claim the four cars you put up, 2012 Hamlin,1999 Stewert 2 car set, 2012 Stewert and 1989 Earnhardt an in honor of University of Racings upcoming release of the Dan Gurney car will put up this: He won the first race of the 1965 season at Riverside & his 3rd career victory, the #121 Harvest Motors 1965 Ford made by RCCA in 1993.
Anyone claim this one?

·
Landon Cassill #1 Fan
2,953 Posts
Is this thing still alive? finally got some cars to put up if i can still claim one

Reactions: Dale3DaleJr88

·
Super Moderator
2,557 Posts
ugh i see 5 i want lol

·
Landon Cassill #1 Fan
2,953 Posts
no that my edwards/harvick cars have been claimed i can get the earnhardt car sent to me right?

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
@iowariggsfan the car you claimed should have been sent to you by @lefturnracer already, once you claim a car it should ship. The rules. I believe are not like the 1/24 PIF thread were you have to wait for your cars to be claimed before the car you claimed is shipped. Contact @lefturnracer to see if he is going to send you the car. If I am not correct on the rules let me know. Should you not get the Earnhardt car you claimed feel free to claim one of the ones I have put up and I will send it to you and you need not put up something, Just wanting to keep this going.

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
This may not be the right place to post this but why not! The next three claims made in the 1/64 PIF thread will have there names thrown into a hat and drawn to get one of these cars sent to them in thanks for participating. The first name drawn gets a 2009 #29 Harvich COT #32 of 3642, next winner gets a #3 1996 Earnhardt Olympic car on a track base, 3rd winner gets a Goodwrench Wrangler WC 1/24 car and who knows, as crazy as I am there might be something else thrown in the shipment. Good Luck!

100_0946.JPG
100_0947.JPG
100_0948.JPG

421 - 440 of 446 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.