Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Pay It Forward
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we get to 50 cars forwarded...i will put all that have participated in a hat and draw for a 2012 1/24 lionel/action car. I want to thank everyone that has been involved so far.

As it stands right now...we have forwarded 22 cars 9-8-12. I hope to see more get involved in this. The car being given away will come out of my pocket.
I WILL BE USING ONE OF DIECAST CRAZY's VENDORS FOR THIS GIVEAWAY.

Thank guys and gals and have fun collecting.

·
DCZ's Sliced Bread
2,440 Posts
Great idea man, it will hit 50 in no time with the way it's been going in the short time it's been around. Will the people who have participated in the PIF thread be the only ones eligible?

·
Pay It Forward
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
great idea man, it will hit 50 in no time with the way it's been going in the short time it's been around. Will the people who have participated in the pif thread be the only ones eligible?
yes sir...but trying to make this an incentive to get involved

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
Nice idea on your part....

·
Jeff Fuller's Mustache
3,970 Posts
Were at 22, but I bet there are a lot of people like me. I have a car, just haven't found anything I wanted so far to take.

·
Kenseth CraZy
836 Posts
Were at 22, but I bet there are a lot of people like me. I have a car, just haven't found anything I wanted so far to take.
I'm the same, I wanna wait till there is something I want, I just don't wanna claim a car just for the sake of claiming the car.

Ray

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
thanks for the giveaway Rich sounds like a great idea

·
Junior Nation 2016!!!!!!
7,206 Posts
[MENTION=3073]dirtman07[/MENTION] you truly are a great member for this board. Thnaks for all you do in the PIF thread. We need more like you.

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
I believe it is still happening. It's just that we haven't gotten to 50 yet, which is likely why this thread hasn't been brought up in a while.

·
Pay It Forward
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the drawing never took place...we are at 46 cars claimed. When we get to 50...I will do a drawing for a free 2013 1/24 car. Its only forpeople who have participated in the PIF 1/24 thread.

·
Happy Happy Happy
809 Posts
When will the PIF thread be back up?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.