Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
XC Crazy
3,453 Posts
It's here. This thread will be different from the other two. Post any and all extras you have. You can claim any you want, but you must post your extras. Please don't take so many if you can't put up any. Any age can participate if you have a positive feedback and no negatives.

I will post mine later, but up for claim right now is a autographed Taylor Malsam iron horse jeans truck Series #25

·
I've got no strings on me
1,360 Posts
I had thought of this earlier today actually! Which Malsam is this, Truck or Nationwide?

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Is this a age limit on here?

·
XC Crazy
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[MENTION=3137]tankemt[/MENTION], [MENTION=2758]SG224[/MENTION], [MENTION=3251]gordonsmith[/MENTION]

cmon i know you guys have stuff to contribute, lets get this rolling

·
DCZ Members are the BEST!
1,434 Posts
Do they need to be autographed?

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
[MENTION=3137]tankemt[/MENTION], [MENTION=2758]SG224[/MENTION], [MENTION=3251]gordonsmith[/MENTION]

cmon i know you guys have stuff to contribute, lets get this rolling
Im going to bow out of this. Due to shipping issues.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

·
XC Crazy
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am putting this out there as well. Shipping doesn't have to be fancy. Just a large envelope and a stamp or two.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
I am putting this out there as well. Shipping doesn't have to be fancy. Just a large envelope and a stamp or two.
This is where I'd like to put my two cents in.

Please, everyone, place a piece of cardboard in the manila envelope with the hero card. This will help ensure that it doesn't get bent or folded. We don't need people disappointed because some aren't taking care in mailing the postcards.

Also, don't just put stamps on them, go to the post office and get it weighed and have proper postage on it. There should be no 'postage due' packages. There's no sense in overpaying either.

·
1,360 Posts
We need to get this moving.
Here is what I'll put up for clam:

·
XC Crazy
3,453 Posts
Also up for grabs is a 2012 joe nene check genny light card. I have never seen another.

Please send me a pm for pic as my camera is broken and can only email sorry

·
1,360 Posts
[MENTION=3536]MXC[/MENTION] If you still have it, I'll claim it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.