Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The have 2 Peeblo 1/24 Elites for around $74 each. Since it's the Friday VOD, they will be available all weekend. Still overpriced for a Peeblo car I say!!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I think I will buy one and smash the hell out of it to make it look authentic. If they ever make one of his "raced versions" you know it will have to be called a "Crash Car".

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
BadBowtie said:
I think I will buy one and smash the hell out of it to make it look authentic. If they ever make one of his "raced versions" you know it will have to be called a "Crash Car".
Is his Mexico City car a raced version? Remember he took out his teammate to win, so if it's a raced version, it should have some damage on it.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I looked on ebay just out of curiosity. The only Montoya raced version I could find was the Mexico Raced version. I don't see much damage from the picks. That should be on MA's list of need to makes. A truly wrecked version of Peeblos Rookie raced car! That would be a great seller I think! If they made one though they would have to do one that had some really good race damage to really get good sells out of it. But If I was going to put a Peeblo car into my collection, that would be the one car I would highly consider! LOL

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Billy Kingsley said:
Still overpriced for a Peeblo car I say!!
If they paid you, it'd probably still be too much for you Karl, wouldn't it? LOL! ;D
You got me on that one Billy, although it would make a nice raced version after I ran over it with my truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts