Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions for the best spray can for Petty Blue????
Screenshot_20210603-195740_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: z24black

·
Mark Martin CraZy
653 Posts
I have no personal experience, but the old timers on Randy's board pretty much agree on Tamiya TS-23 sprayed over Tamiya gray primer. There's been much debate on the subject over the years, but those who agree... agree on that one.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no personal experience, but the old timers on Randy's board pretty much agree on Tamiya TS-23 sprayed over Tamiya gray primer. There's been much debate on the subject over the years, but those who agree... agree on that one.

Good luck.

Good luck.
Thanks Mike. I checked these suggestions out and like what I see so it's on the way. I appreciate the response!

Reactions: rh1no

·
Premium Member
7,772 Posts
I have never made a custom Petty blue car, so I can’t help.

Mike appears to have found the correct color.

I swear there was a post about this before here on DCZ. It would take some looking into.

Let’ us know how the custom turns out when your finished.

Always looking for custom Petty cars to view.

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have never made a custom Petty blue car, so I can’t help.

Mike appears to have found the correct color.

I swear there was a post about this before here on DCZ. It would take some looking into.

Let’ us know how the custom turns out when your finished.

Always looking for custom Petty cars to view.
I'm working on his 74-75 Dodge Chargers,eventually his earlier Champ cars too. I will post pics.

Reactions: stp43
1 - 9 of 9 Posts