·
Registered
1,623 Posts
HeHe!!! :rofl:

You said poll.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
That was supposed to be in my best Beavis and Butthead voices.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry folks, i'm not so good at figuring out things like posting, etc. i appreciate geebs help.

·
TCL Original
7,023 Posts
(In my best Southern Baptist preacherman's voice)

*ahem*
Ladies and gentlemen, I wanna just take time to give an almighty thank you for joining us today. We are here for a REASON. We are here because we KNOW what is good for us. We are here to bear WITNESS, that's right! For we all know that the good Lord gave us this world and this world we give in return. He makes the sun orange and He makes the sky blue, and in return we must give THANKS and GLORY for these wonderful things that hath been bestowed upon us. Bear WITNESS, folks, REJOICE! The resurrection is still six days away, but tonight is the night that the GATOR NATION shall rise AGAIN!

(If it doesn't, I understand that I look like a complete jackass. This is the burden that I must bear. Some restrictions apply. Must be 18 to enter. Void where prohibited. Not applicable in Ohio.)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sec looks darn good. congrats. thought they'd win. 3 major nat. champions in 2 years. that's pretty impressive, beating the same school twice, you know ohio is hurting!

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
gordon24 said:
LOL how did I know you were goona say that

but STILL WAHOOOOOOOO GATORS WIN
Maybe because I get a laugh out of poking fun at you? Plus we had this little squabble back when Florida won in Football! Me and Believe accused you of being a traitor! :splat:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts