Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yeah this is everything I picked up from Lowes this weekend. The Stremme, McMurray, and Bowyer were 15 each at MA's tent sale. The Blaney and Elliott were 25 each and the Busch was 30. I got the Labonte for 25 shipped off Ebay and the Harvick for 30 shipped. The Mears and Blaney I already had but never posted pics of them. I got them both signed on Sunday. The Mears Spongebob, Sorenson, and Blaney Jack I got signed back at Bristol in March but couldnt rmember if I posted pics so.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Man those are sweet. Especially that 25, I wish I could have gone to Lowe's. Now all Mears prices are probably gonna go way up more than they used to be. :(

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
nice pick ups, and nice prices

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Nice stuff and great deals " DD". What are the bases under the cars. The bottoms of display cases?

G

·
great pickups i got to casey's trailer and the line was already cut off then i went over to blaney's and got in the line behind the trailer.his line moved pretty fast.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FFighter_21 said:
Nice stuff and great deals " DD". What are the bases under the cars. The bottoms of display cases?
Thanks guys. All of them except the McMurray and Stremme are display cases. Those two are bases the cars come on.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Gonna have to get me a Mears National Guard camo car, that settles it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts