Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Michigan this past weekend for the race and landed some pretty cool items. Eventually I will get a picture posted on here but just want to share what all I picked up. I was able to get a few of my 1/24's autographed by various drivers listed below. I also picked up a few of the newer MA 1/24's, highlighed by the brand new, just released to the public on Saturday, 1/24 Brian Vickers Red Bull Camry...which I got him to sign on the windshield.

The drivers that I had sign 1/24's were: Matt Kenseth, Kurt Busch, Dave Blaney, Brian Vickers and David Gilliland. Reed Sorenson also signed a 2007 1/64 hood-open Target that I had of his. Kurt actually autographed all ten 1/24's that I handed to him....pretty cool considering that he was only suppose to sign two items per person....must be a PR move!

New 2007 MA 1/24's that I picked up: Jeff Gordon DOD, Jeff Gordon Pepsi, Jimmie Johnson 2006 Cup Champion and Jimmie Johnson Lowe's COT. I also picked up a few older 1/24's that were in mint condition: 2005 Dale Earnhardt Jr. 2-20-05 BOD, 2003 Jimmie Johnson Power of Pride, 2004 Jimmie Johnson Lowe's and a 2006 Matt Kenseth Carhart.

I also picked up two complete sets of the 1/64 Dale the Movie cars. Vendors in tent city across from the track had them for $5 each...cheaper than the trailers ($7.99) and cheaper than Wal-Mart ($6.99).

·
Registered
152 Posts
I love the tent city of gypsy vendors at MIS. I got a bunch of good deals there when I lived up there. I loved going to the track on Friday of qualifying and blowing my budget on diecasts. Ahh, good times. I miss it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys...I will probably not get around to getting pictures until this weekend...my schedule is packed and I have very little time for diecast the rest of the week. Between umpiring baseball games and being busy at work, I barely have time for myself!

The 1/24 Vickers Red Bull actually looks pretty decent...I was surprised that I got one in such decent shape paint wise. The rear wheels are black, not red like the real car. The number 83 on the roof is white, not the normal color that the actual car has. Other than that, the car is decent. Brian has a horrible autograph as he only really signs BV...I guess he does that on everybody's autograph now.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Blazer,
Do tou have any extra set of the Dale the Movie cars for sale & How much??
Are they from WC??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.