·
Banned
17,329 Posts
the front end looks spot on so far im loving these 2013 cars

·
Evil Henchman
4,621 Posts
Very cool.

I've been to the Penske shop. It's amazing! Really big working floor & a great catwalk for viewing & picture taking.

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
I love it I can't wait to see the diecast versions come out....I wonder what [MENTION=103]moparbob[/MENTION] thinks of it....:biggrin:

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Looks cool, I am really glad they are going back to the cars resembling the actual street version!

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'm sure everybody can agree but it's amazing how clean they keep those shops you could eat off the floor lolol if you wanted to

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
I want to see a better picture of the nose before I decide how much I like it. It kinda reminds me of a shark.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
So much for top secret lol kinda of a fail on penske's part i personally was going to try to sneak in to the test at Homestead but heard security was tight

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
I like this version better than the current one. It would be really nice too see they all look like their actual street used versions!

·
#Champ18n
10,102 Posts
That looks really cool! Looks like it has more muscle!! Loving the pointy front end!

·
Registered
580 Posts
I think it looks good so far!

And, it looks like that front might not line up with the rear bumper (due to the shape of the front), but it is way early to tell.

·
Out and about
2,699 Posts
So far, so good on the 2013 cars. As much as we slam NASCAR sometimes, they really have taken some effort to listen to the fans recently.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts