Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally took the road trip to pick this up....A friend of mine that uses this form started planning this Cabinet almost 15-16 months ago..

First time we plan the trip to meet...I couldn't make it for some personal issue's .

Thanks Mark for all your planning of this Cabinet...Tell your brother he is truly gifted and I hope you and your brother start a new project...I know you have talked about it.

Now I can see why it took a long time to make....I hope I can have Logano sign it sometime ...This year.

·
Sunday Money
2,107 Posts
Beautiful display case Mike. Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like another one may be in the works?

Die-cast collectors can always use more display space. :wink:

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
Loving it more everytime I see it.

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
very sharp...personally like how it features the signatures AND the car itself. Great layout and design. very nice piece.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
That is very cool. You got some nice cars as well.

·
DCZ Members are the BEST!
1,434 Posts
That is definitely an awesome case! Looks really good. Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everybody....I pretty much put the best of what I had in there...The only draw back is it only holds 20 cars...I am fine with that.

I doubt there will be another Logano 1 made....But I do have a filling there is going be 1 made...But some of the specs will be change..

This is pretty much a Prototype and Mark and his brother learned a few things after it was built...

If Mark does plan on making the 1 he told me....Look out who ever has the completed set...:)

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow now that is what I call a display case! Great work! I just might have to get one done for my Kyle Busch collection!
If your looking to make 1 yourself...If you want it to look like mine your looking at about $300.00 In material cost....If you had somebody build 1 for you it would be more...

The front Glass is UV protected...IF you series and want to do it yourself...Let me know...I can give you some pointers..

Mike

1 - 20 of 24 Posts