Sale
Item(s) you are selling
Mark Martin 25 Farmers
Jamie McMurray 500 win
Item(s) you are trading
-
Item(s) you are trading for
-
Total cost of transaction (shipping included)
$$$$$

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
[MENTION=1489]Pier39er[/MENTION] What is the condition of the actual McMurray car? When I read that it did not come with a card or pin, which does not bother me, I did some research because I had remembered another seller advertising one without those items. I discovered that the car you are sending me is the same one in this thread:
http://diecastcrazy.com/community/collector-classifieds/232106-jamie-mcmurray-daytona-500-win.html
I found out that you had created a trade with that member and then he sent the car back to you. If you failed to mention the defects to the actual car, then I must ask you why? When advertising something for sale, you should be as specific as possible with the condition of the item. If the window is still broken, then I no longer want it. Come on man. You need to step it up. I say that because I care what you do with yourself, even though we have never even met

·
Banned
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Pier39er What is the condition of the actual McMurray car? When I read that it did not come with a card or pin, which does not bother me, I did some research because I had remembered another seller advertising one without those items. I discovered that the car you are sending me is the same one in this thread:
http://diecastcrazy.com/community/collector-classifieds/232106-jamie-mcmurray-daytona-500-win.html
I found out that you had created a trade with that member and then he sent the car back to you. If you failed to mention the defects to the actual car, then I must ask you why? When advertising something for sale, you should be as specific as possible with the condition of the item. If the window is still broken, then I no longer want it. Come on man. You need to step it up. I say that because I care what you do with yourself, even though we have never even met
PM sent

·
Banned
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok man, I will take your word for it. I wasn't trying to throw you under the bus or anything. Sorry if I did. I'm just looking out for both of us. I'm glad we could do business together. My payment has been sent. Thanks buddy
No problem, I understand your worry and I would feel the same way

1 - 5 of 5 Posts