Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 240 Posts

·
Hoff
1,190 Posts
I will gladly take that Harvick... Let me see what I want to throw up here next..

I am going to put up the following cars:

Jr 2004 Daytona Twin 125 Win

Harvick 2008 50th Anniversary Daytona Win

Pick 1...

ADDED 12/11 6:17pm.... Looks like my 3 days are up on the current duo... I will add this one to the choices... Pick one, please...

This is a 2011 Harvick Rheem Tankless Heaters... This is a picture of my autographed one, but the one up for the taking is not autographed.

Attachments

·
#1 "Happy Harvick" fan!!!
2,905 Posts
I will claim the Harvick ReHeem and put these up for grabs.....
pick one, if you claim the kerry earnhardt you get both...

the kyle and kerry earnhardts don't have boxes...
ADDED 12/14
i am also adding these two cars, pick one....

ADDED Today, 12/17 10:30 AM
ok, here is two more cars to choose, choose one..

Attachments

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
[MENTION=596]HAPPY33[/MENTION]

I will claim the Harvick Armour and I submit this...........It is a 2011 issue, and is the 2010 Championship John Force Mustang TF/FC....1 of 1,600.........

Attachments

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
[MENTION=431]FFighter_21[/MENTION] I'll claim the Force car Ken.

I'll put up this 2 car Earnhardt Jr color chrome set of 2001 and 2002 All Star Game cars. Box isn't the best.

Added 12/20 9:00pm
Jeff Gordon "1998 Three Time Champion" gold car in case

Attachments

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
I'll claim the Pastrana

Choose one of the following

2008 Jimmie Johnson Lowes

2008 Jeff Gordon Nicorette

2004 Michael Waltrip Mad Magazine

Added another as choice. 12/23 1:23 PM
2003 Dale Junior Phoenix Raced Win Version

Attachments

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I will claim the Jeff Gordon "Nicorette" and I will submit this 07' Joey Logano Joe Gibbs "Driven" Racing Oil Monte Carlo SS........1 of 720...includes a piece of tire taken when Joey drove this car in the Busch East Series race at New Hampshire on 14 Sept. 2007 and clinchéd the Busch East Series Championship.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
I'll claim it. Will post the next car when I'm not driving, should be soon.

Sorry this took longer got busy with the holiday and family activities. Since this car is a grail of mine and I am super by this I am including both of the AUTOGRAPHED diecast up to be claimed TOGETHER. Whoever claims this will recieve BOTH cars. The autographs were obtained by me in person. No TTM or third-person. They are:

A 2005 Jimmie Johnson Team Caliber Gold Chrome signed in black on the hood (The pic is from before it was signed.)

A 2005 Ryan Newman Team Caliber Gold Chrome also signed in black on the hood.

Attachments

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I will claim the Auto'd Shirely Muldowny AA/TF car and I submit the following........

05' Jason Leffler "Rookie" JGR cars........three 1/24's ( FedEx Express, Kinko's and Freight ) and two 1/64's ( FedEx Express and Ground )......They are Action Gold Series cars. Hood open, all the ARC detail, plastic chassis.......a great set to have since Jason's untimely passing this past summer.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
I'll claim those and put what ever awesome piece i can find
How about some old RCR goodness

1997 Mike Skinner Japan Elite

1996 Dale Sr Japan

Or Added 12/28 4:44PM EST
Since it's been 24 hrs since I posted these two, let's do some more sets! Pick a set!

2005 Kevin Harvick

2005 Johnny Sauter

Attachments

·
Fenders or Not...4 wheels or 2, I love racing!!
566 Posts
I will claim the japan set seeing as last night I fired up you tube and relived the japan races. What a cool concept!!! I will put up this 2002 Action Dale Jarrett UPS!!!! The box is a little worn but car is PERFECT and displays great!!

Will also throw in a '99 1:43 Jeff Burton 99 Exide and a '94 1:64 Mint 60 Mark Martin. Think of the last two as retirement specials.

Added 12/31 at 1:27 am 2012 Allmendinger Dodge New in box. Only opened for photos. Thanks.

Added 1/2 at 10:34 AM To HOPEFULLY get this going again whoever claims either one of the above cars(DJ or AJ) I will throw in this GOLD series Dale Jr. Batman car with it.

Attachments

·
HellZ YeaH
909 Posts
[MENTION=3675]MaDuBt702[/MENTION] I will claimeth the Dinger and offer this a Harvick 2002 Taz Color Chrome Or Harvick 2011Realtree AND a Kyle Busch first start Team Caliber Prefered Series as well as a mystery bonus car

Added 1/3 at 7:42 pmI will add a choice. Kevin Harvick 2011 Realtree/Budweiser arc. It is serial #321 not that it matters but pretty cool. Car has one bottom screw broke off. Doesn't matter to me but didnt wanta be an issue if someone ocd gets it.
Pick 1 Harvick car get the Busch and the mystery bonus car free

Attachments

·
#1 "Happy Harvick" fan!!!
2,905 Posts
i will take the Harvick reeltree car and put up a car in a few minutes...

These cars are back up for claim. 1/11/14
Here is what is up for grabs..... 2011 jamie McMurry bass 1/24 arc

or you pick these two together. the K Earnhardt cars do not have boxes, but the have the syrafoam..

Added 1/7 @12:23 am I am adding these two also, pick one

Attachments

·
HellZ YeaH
909 Posts
Ill claim the Ernie and offer a Kevin Harvick 2007 Reeses COY and a 2008 Pennzoil COT

Added 1/16 at 08:45 PM Adding 2 more cars. Pick 2 outa 4 now. Harvick Honey Roasted Reeses and an 03 iroc car

sorry for upside down pics

Attachments

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
I'll claim the IROC, and if its supposed to be two cars, the 29 reeses at the top as well. Will post something in a few minutes

Tony Stewart Home Depot 25th Anniversary OR 2002 Dale Junior Champion Sparks Plugs/Budweiser Promo

Attachments

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I will claim the Stewart silver Home Depot and I will submit these two Toyota Tundra Camping World Truck Series pieces.........the TRD Promo and the Germain Toyota Promo, they both go as one claim.....

Attachments

201 - 220 of 240 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.