Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 240 of 240 Posts

·
#1 "Happy Harvick" fan!!!
2,905 Posts
I will claim Ken's trucks and post these.
Carhartt box is a bit rough, but intact! Both cars for claim!
I will claim the Menards and Carhartt cars and put these up for grab....
pick one...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
I will claim the Best Buy car. I'm at the movies and will submit a car when I get home.

Here is the car I'm offering for now.

Let Me add some more for your choosing. Whichever one you pick will come with a couple special smaller surprises.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'll claim the Truex Enterprise and put these up. Pick one.

Attachments

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I will claim the Jeff Gordon QVC FRFO Gold Pepsi and I submit this.......
It is a Dale Jr. 2008 National Guard/Citizen Soldier Advanced Run......1 of 888.
After this photo was taken, the box received a puncture wound when the storage bin lid had a protruding piece of plastic and it pierced the top of the box. The car is mint........

Box as it looks now..........

I will claim the Jeff Gordon QVC FRFO Gold Pepsi and I submit this.......
It is a Dale Jr. 2008 National Guard/Citizen Soldier Advanced Run......1 of 888.
After this photo was taken, the box received a puncture wound when the storage bin lid had a protruding piece of plastic and it pierced the top of the box. The car is mint........

Box as it looks now..........

To sweeten the pot..I am adding this National Guard/Citizen Soldier ELITE....NO BOX. Just the car, along w/the National Guard/Citizen Soldier ARC C/W/C..........

Attachments

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I will claim the Danica Patrick Tissot and I submit this...
Dave Blaney 2005 Jack Daniel's Country Cocktails ARC 1/24.
Production, ARC 1 of 5,904, QVC 1 of 504, Total production 6,408
Car is mint, box is mint as well........

I will throw this in as well. I realize it does not fit the criteria "value" wise, BUT it is in addition to the Jack Daniel's Country Cocktails car.......Dave drove it a few times for Braun Motorsports in the Nationwide/Busch Series but it was Jason Leffler's ride full time........

I am taking the above two cars down as it seems there is no interest in either or both as that was the offer.........
Instead I am offering this..if no one claims it, then I will let my claim of the Danica Paterick Tissot go back..
I am now offering this "Rookie" 2008 Joey Logano #02 Home Depot Toyota Camry MA RCCA Elite.....

Attachments

·
Happy Happy Happy
809 Posts
I claim the DCZ Dirt Car and will put up the following cars comes as a combo 2010 David Reutimann Aarons and 2012 Martin Truex Jr Napa Batteries

Sorry for the slow photo had a issue had to deal with very sorry.

Attachments

·
Pay It Forward
2,152 Posts
I will make this the last claim. I will claim these 2 cars and use them as a RAOK for a deserving person...Robby, I'll get with you and we'll get it to them. This thread has turned into a complete farse and I'm completely disgusted. I apologize in advance to the everyone that has participated.

I claim the DCZ Dirt Car and will put up the following cars comes as a combo 2010 David Reutimann Aarons and 2012 Martin Truex Jr Napa Batteries

Sorry for the slow photo had a issue had to deal with very sorry.

221 - 240 of 240 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.