Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, gonna buy my first item off of Plan B Sales for the first time. Before i do tho, i dont know for sure if this is true, but i remember reading some where here awhile ago that if your a member of this site you get a small discount? Is that true? If not its not a deal breaker since they have the diecast that i need for my collection, i was just wondering.

·
Larson Collector
1,625 Posts
@Plan B Sales Brent gives every member here some kind of discount that I know for sure... I THINK you type in DCZ in someplace on the order form... I use Ron so I'm not 100% sure where but Brent does give a discount.

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
@Plan B Sales Brent gives every member here some kind of discount that I know for sure... I THINK you type in DCZ in someplace on the order form... I use Ron so I'm not 100% sure where but Brent does give a discount.
its dcz member prices

·
Premium Member
14,620 Posts
Hey guys, gonna buy my first item off of Plan B Sales for the first time. Before i do tho, i dont know for sure if this is true, but i remember reading some where here awhile ago that if your a member of this site you get a small discount? Is that true? If not its not a deal breaker since they have the diecast that i need for my collection, i was just wondering.
Send Brent a message, so he can see you up. Also for free shipping use DCZ for the code.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.