Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Sunday Money
2,086 Posts
Great work Mike. Nothing like adding a custom which you produced to your collection.

I think adding customs to a collection (especially schemes never produced) just adds another unique piece to the journey.

Congrats!!!

·
KB-972
16,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is a good looking ride. Nice job Mike!!
Fantastic job!! I like to see the old Robby Gordon schemes 👍 View attachment 728855
Great work Mike. Nothing like adding a custom which you produced to your collection.

I think adding customs to a collection (especially schemes never produced) just adds another unique piece to the journey.

Congrats!!!
Very nice work on that great looking custom Mike !!!!
That's a nice car well done
awesome custom Mike

your base coat colors always come out great, no thickness or heavy-ness.
Wow! That's amazing! Great work on that custom!
Nothing better than a MOPAR COT.

Great job.
Very nicely done.
Nice Robby custom Mike! Everyone but Michael Waltrip loves it, lol.
Thank you guys. Appreciate it...

·
Mark Martin CraZy
661 Posts
Thanks...
Seller on eBay. He has pulled all his listing off for some reason...
Unlicensed decal printers are getting spooked by the reported cease & desist letters recvd by various people regarding the sale of unlicensed decals, copyright infringement and the threat of litigation. Some folks are freaked, others are saying "come and get me." It's surprising how many people don't understand (or just refuse to understand) copyright laws.

·
KB-972
16,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Unlicensed decal printers are getting spooked by the reported cease & desist letters recvd by various people regarding the sale of unlicensed decals, copyright infringement and the threat of litigation. Some folks are freaked, others are saying "come and get me." It's surprising how many people don't understand (or just refuse to understand) copyright laws.
Thanks,
I figured it was something like that.. Shame, his decals were top quality & very forgiving...

Now how about my car, my custom building friend?? lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts