Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had reached a agreement to sell Raceman originally 2 1:64 cars.Raceman wanted to add a additional 1:64 car.Raceman was suppose to send me a USPS m.o. as stated in the transaction agreement and agreed upon by us in p.m's.The reason I wanted a USPS m.o. is I can not drive for medical reasons and my bank is 60 minutes away from where I live.

Raceman said "his postman said his P.O. was out of m.o.".Could he get a cashiers check?I said yes.Raceman replied it would be a couple more days.No problem.Raceman responded "my parents bank was robbed so we couldnt get cashiers check".Can I get get a Walmart M.O. this weekend?Yes thats fine I replied.I googled bank robberies in city and state where Raceman resides last bank robbery was roughly 6 months before and robber took his own life.I questioned Raceman.Racemans response was are you calling my parents liars?I replied I said the bank robbery doesnt show up on google is all and that is very strange.Raceman said the m.o was going out soon.

During this whole fiasco I was in contact with racersimage.This whole transaction is for $14.00.This isnt the first time Raceman has burned a member.The other member was nice enough to not leave him negative feedback.Please USE CAUTION in dealing with Raceman.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Thanks for sharing Ron. All that over $14? Kids these days.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk
"Kids" The whole issue in one word......

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Thanks for the info!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Those all sound like some pretty lame excuses. Post office ran out of money orders? Ok, right! I don't think so....

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
PO out of money orders and the bank was robbed? Raceman needs to move to a new town cause he has terrible luck.

:end sarcasm

LOL, thanks for the heads up [MENTION=530]ronmcc[/MENTION]

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts

·
#BradNation #goingfor2
2,404 Posts
"Kids" arent the problem...it's irresponsible kids..

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[MENTION=2227]glorytogod85[/MENTION] TJ did you make a transaction agreement with Raceman?

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I think when these underage members become habitual offenders, either their accounts should be flagged and they should not be allowed to deal, or they should be banned, especially when they don't communicate legitimate issues. Bank robberies and post offices running out of money orders are obvious lies. This is ridiculous.

[MENTION=1]racersimage[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20]Believe[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13]Ron3fan[/MENTION]

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.