Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I've never been much of a Robby Gordon fan but that poor dude can't catch a good break. He brings out the fisrt caution with a blown out tire and tears out a sway bar at the same time. Oh well let's get the field back together and do some more racing instead of just going in circles!!

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Wow...I never thought Nascar rigged races for Hendrick untill today. They throw the caution the second Newman gets next to Gordon. That makes it pretty obvious.

·
Registered
642 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
selby92 said:
Wow...I never thought Nascar rigged races for Hendrick untill today. They throw the caution the second Newman gets next to Gordon. That makes it pretty obvious.
Yup!
NASCAR just loves it's precious little ***-Boy.

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
KK3869 said:
Yes, NASCAR ordered the rain to go over the track and hand Gordon the win :rollseyes:
yeah.. because we all know thats what everyone is saying. Quit ignoring what everyone else saw. :loser:

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
I have a fresh box of tissues for all the crybabies ... there seem to be several here ... :rofl:

NASCAR cheats! boo hoo hooo

Gordon is a ***! boo hoo hooo

Quit watching or shut your holes. This is the sport. You guys are the ones always talking about guys being crybabies, and yet you are the biggest crybabies in the world.
Everytime something happens you dont like, it is NASCAR cheating, or something is rigged, or you have sand in your clit ... boo hoo hooo. :Cry:

Really, if you think it is rigged then go watch something else and shut up.

THIS WAS THE BEST RACE I HAVE EVER SEEN!! I LOVED IT! I AM GOING TO HIT NASCAR'S WEB SITE 1000 TIMES THIS WEEK, POST POSITIVE MAIL TO THEM, BUY A SHIRT AND 10 GORDON DIE CASTS!! :nahnah:

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
selby92 said:
But this is the first time JJ Blew a tire and didn't get a caution, to stay on the lead lap!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts