Diecast Crazy Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Premium Member
1,359 Posts
BLACKER said:
I have a fresh box of tissues for all the crybabies ... there seem to be several here ... :rofl:

NASCAR cheats! boo hoo hooo

Gordon is a ***! boo hoo hooo

Quit watching or shut your holes. This is the sport. You guys are the ones always talking about guys being crybabies, and yet you are the biggest crybabies in the world.
Everytime something happens you dont like, it is NASCAR cheating, or something is rigged, or you have sand in your clit ... boo hoo hooo. :Cry:

Really, if you think it is rigged then go watch something else and shut up.

THIS WAS THE BEST RACE I HAVE EVER SEEN!! I LOVED IT! I AM GOING TO HIT NASCAR'S WEB SITE 1000 TIMES THIS WEEK, POST POSITIVE MAIL TO THEM, BUY A SHIRT AND 10 GORDON DIE CASTS!! :nahnah:

· Premium Member
1,359 Posts
BLACKER said:
I have a fresh box of tissues for all the crybabies ... there seem to be several here ... :rofl:

Quit watching or shut your holes. This is the sport. You guys are the ones always talking about guys being crybabies, and yet you are the biggest crybabies in the world.
Everytime something happens you dont like, it is NASCAR cheating, or something is rigged, or you have sand in your clit ... boo hoo hooo. :Cry:

THIS WAS THE BEST RACE I HAVE EVER SEEN!! I LOVED IT! I AM GOING TO HIT NASCAR'S WEB SITE 1000 TIMES THIS WEEK, POST POSITIVE MAIL TO THEM, BUY A SHIRT AND 10 GORDON DIE CASTS!! :nahnah:
I just wanted to see the race to completion, I was listening to it while doing yardwork, the people from MRN & PRN were sort of pissed the race was postponned again, not to be finished!!! I was outside listening and when they finallly called the race they were upset!! SO was I!!!

· Registered
5,035 Posts
BLACKER said:

Sounds like your crying also!!

Let see you pay
$75 a seat x2
$5-25 to park
$3 for gal. of gas
$30 food
$40 & up for diecast & hats
wait 2 plus hours for rain delay, then sit & watch half of a race.
Nascar knew it was a rainy day yesterday. So why didn't they just delay it till today to give the fans what they payed all that money to see! Was up in that area today for work & it was a nice sunny day!

· Registered
585 Posts
harley2001 said:
BLACKER said:

Sounds like your crying also!!

Let see you pay
$75 a seat x2
$5-25 to park
$3 for gal. of gas
$30 food
$40 & up for diecast & hats
wait 2 plus hours for rain delay, then sit & watch half of a race.
Nascar knew it was a rainy day yesterday. So why didn't they just delay it till today to give the fans what they payed all that money to see! Was up in that area today for work & it was a nice sunny day!
Not really, it was pretty much a tiny shower that happned to linger around. It didn't look like a total washout day like it was at Darlington, Dover and Richmond. And yes I'm sure a fan would like to stay another day, yeah he paid a lot of good money to stay there, but guess what? If had to stay there another he would have to pay a lot more.

And yes I'm sure the teams and hauler drivers, who must be a bunch of robots who have no lives or family, would love to have the weeks shortend.

· Legendary Member
18,496 Posts
I was Richmond race, and I know a lot of people who couldn't make it back the next day and either had to give their tickets away or just didn't come back at all. There were empty seats at the race track, and that was on a Sunday. I am sure it is much worse when the race is held on a Monday following a Sunday rain out. I have to agree that it is best to try and get the race in on the scheduled day if they can.

Of course, with all the money they are pulling in on these races, they should install lights on all the tracks so daylight shouldn't be an issue at all!!

· Premium Member
1,113 Posts
I agree with you spool. That's how it was during the Indy 500 to. The group behind us left during the rain delay because they had a flight back home in the evening and thus they had no choice but to bail when they did. Even though the 500 was passed halfway and thus an official race, after they dried the track they got about 60 more laps in so staying was worth it. At Pocono however, the race didn't start until after 5pm there and with the 2nd rain delay, it would have taken a few hours at least to dry the track and thus it would have been nearing sunset by the time they got it started again. At Indy they said it takes 2hrs+ to dry the track and it's the same length as Pocono, granted the banking isn't nearly as much. Another thing that most likely led to NASCARs decision to end the race was that it was past half-way and with the daylight running out it was already an Official Race so they were probably better off to just end it there and let the teams start packing up to head home and get ready for Michigan.

· Vengence is Mine
796 Posts
LOL. You know it. Same guys crying the same tears everytime. It seems they cry more when a Hendrick car wins, but oh well, what are ya gonna do? It really is funny at this point.

If you do not like it, watch F1 or something, you really just embarass yourself and your driver when you come out here acting like a little girl with a scraped knee.
:Cry: Its not fair!! :Cry: NASCAR likes him more than they like my guy! :Cry: They always give him favors!!! :Cry: I keep waiting for you to threaten to tell your mommy! :rofl:

Your driver had the chance to stay out. Newman could have stayed out and been on the same sequence as Gordon, Hamlin could have stayed out, all of em. They played it safe and it cost them. Don't blame Gordon cuz your guy didn't have the sack to make the call. Dont blame Mears cuz your guy didn't have the sack to risk it. I LOVE IT!!

Nothing that happened Sunday has not happened 100 times before ... it will happen 100 more before it is all said and done. The rules are the same for everyone, everyone had the same options, some took a chance, some took 4 tires ... lump it.

I will keep a box of tissues around for ya! :rofl:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.