Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i jhust got back from pocono and i managed to pick up 17 cars. All are 1/64. I don't have pics but let me tell you, I was happy to pick them up. O and for those who watch arca Chad mcCumbee won the race.

Here is what i picked up..

gilliland shrek(pit stop)
robby gordon verizon
Ragan discount tire
rudd snickers(ds)
vickers red bull
allmendinger red bull
biffle 3m
reutimann aarons
truex bass pro(pit stop) yes i said pit stop. They had showing when i got there. i think they had 1 box left
Martin american heroes(ds)
jr camo(ds)
ward burton air force(ps)
11 hamlin marines(ps)
huffman navy american heroes(ps)
gordon defense(ps)
biffle coast guard(ps)
johnson power of pride(ps)

It's great to see nascar fans of all ages. after happy hour bobby labonte was coming down pit road to pull in and a little kid sitting next to me said its bobby wabonte. it's cheerios. I thought that was soo cute

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
when it comes to the red bull cars they had them in 1/24

When it comes to pics I don't have a digital webcam or camera to take pics. if i did they'd be on here. i've said this before.

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i looked for that and no. As a matter of fact they didn't even have it in 1/24.

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FOR THOSE OF YOU GOING TO A RACE SOON:

I'm not sure if it's the same people at the souvenir haulers every week but..

the woman at the ward burton today charged me more than she should have. I got the WB american heroes pit stop car and the price it said was 6$. Now by me the sales tax is 6% which means the car should be 6.36 but instead she charged me 6.50. I know its not much more but it's the principle of the thing. I don't know if she just did it up here but in my opinion if you are looking to get ward burton stuff at the track, try getting it at your dealer first and possibly save money.

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the truex car is a neon orange. not red like the preorder pic so have no fear. it looks cool

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CAR OF TOMORROW:

the car of tomorrows i saw were robby gordon jim beam(i'm not sure about the jim beam black) jeff gordons, and tony raines. I asked someone about 1/64th scale cot's and he said they won't be getting them in until about 6-8 months

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great to know those cars are out and about.

Did they have any COT cars. At bristol, the only ones out were the marlin waste management and martin army, and the army was sold out on sunday. Also, the COT brand cars, i got the toyota and dodge racing COT's, but no ford or chevy at bristol.

Same goes for the military heroes cars, and the Dale jr. camo.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Good report, thanks! That's the first I've heard of several of them being out there, including
Robby Verizon
Rudd
Both Red Bull
Truex and
Johnson Power of pride.

Two questions...

Is the Robby Gordon #7 or 55? (Cup and Busch, respectivly) and do the Red Bull cars have red rear wheels?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Wow, that's weird. The Kenseth trailer at Eldora had 1/24 Arby cars on it. The girl at the Gordon trailer at Eldora said 1/64 COT's would be there in 4-5 weeks. -FYI

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Thanks for the update, guess I will be getting two each of the Red Bull cars...Great way to use up all those red wheels in my parts box, too :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts