Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you find any errors in the scoring/points distribution for a race, please do not hesitate to inform me. I believe that it is very important for everyone to get a fair shot at the game and that records are accurately kept. Point standings for Bristol will be updated tomorrow (sorry for the delays).

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've updated the points to reflect everything up to Pocono. I will try to keep the points updated every week from now on. Again, I apologize for taking so long to get this done.

Also, keep in mind the deadlines to place a pick. Any pick made after the deadline (the start of qualifying) listed in the first post of each race thread will not count.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've added an addendum to the rules:

For scoring purposes and to avoid confusion, if you should change your forum username during the season, please inform me as soon as possible.
Either send me a PM or post in this thread if you should change your username. Thanks!

Also, I'm working on getting the points updated. I am sorry it has taken so long to do so, but I think this new system will help me keeping things up to date.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts