Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figure with all people getting their cars today or the next few days, instead of having a bunch of threads, we could consolidate it into one. With that being said, here is my Okuma car. Very sharp looking and very pleased. Thank you once again to Scott [MENTION=505]diecastcarsnc[/MENTION]

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Can we add DIN's as well?

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I am opening mine now-- the first one I opened was DIN #00028!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
And the other is...(drum roll in the back ground)..........

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
The lowest number I got was #00006.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Mine arrived, I opened them and the DIN'S were, #19 and ........... #180. Schitt!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I was glad to see they were signed, but no COA like when KHI sold his stuff....

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I have contacted the members that I could help out with cars. There are 4 members who I will be selling cars to for my cost plus shipping (insured) to them. These cars are guaranteed to those 4 members. If you didn't get a PM from me, and I couldn't help you out, I am sorry.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
I got car #352 (unsigned), and will post number of signed when received.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,958 Posts
I just opened mine up and saw from the side a 0029 for the DIN Number then I looked at it more closely and I got 00295.....Will post a picture later. At least I got one, Thanks Scott...

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
I just opened mine, and got #8 and #288. #288 will be the one that goes to the lucky winner of my contest. Will be posting the rules shortly in the "COLLECTORS CHAT" section shortly.

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,577 Posts
I have contacted the members that I could help out with cars. There are 4 members who I will be selling cars to for my cost plus shipping (insured) to them. These cars are guaranteed to those 4 members. If you didn't get a PM from me, and I couldn't help you out, I am sorry.
Thanks for trying Karl. I was just to late in contacting members that got extras to get one. Your a Good Man. Congrats to all members that where able to get one.

By some slim chance if anyone has a extra one they want to sell, let me know.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts