Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Post Okuma cars here

2K views 39 replies 23 participants last post by  hoffm1179 
#1 ·
I figure with all people getting their cars today or the next few days, instead of having a bunch of threads, we could consolidate it into one. With that being said, here is my Okuma car. Very sharp looking and very pleased. Thank you once again to Scott [MENTION=505]diecastcarsnc[/MENTION]

See less See more
#2 ·
Can we add DIN's as well?

#3 ·
I am opening mine now-- the first one I opened was DIN #00028!

#6 ·
The lowest number I got was #00006.

#11 ·
I have contacted the members that I could help out with cars. There are 4 members who I will be selling cars to for my cost plus shipping (insured) to them. These cars are guaranteed to those 4 members. If you didn't get a PM from me, and I couldn't help you out, I am sorry.

#20 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have contacted the members that I could help out with cars. There are 4 members who I will be selling cars to for my cost plus shipping (insured) to them. These cars are guaranteed to those 4 members. If you didn't get a PM from me, and I couldn't help you out, I am sorry.
Thanks for trying Karl. I was just to late in contacting members that got extras to get one. Your a Good Man. Congrats to all members that where able to get one.

By some slim chance if anyone has a extra one they want to sell, let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.