Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, since this is a big weekend for racing, thought we could have some fun and see who ya'll think are gonna win the race on Saturday (Nationwide), and the two on Sunday (Indy 500 & Coke 600). I think it will be interesting to see what you guys say. Mine are:

History 300: Ty Dillon
Indy 500: Will Power
Coke 600: Kevin Harvick

Reactions: April

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
Nationwide (Chase Elliott) Make its back to back 1.50 mile track wins
Indy 500 (Kurt Busch)
Sprint cup (Dale JR)
Geez I love your predictions lol. I'd be cool for Kurt to win, but I'm not sure as a rookie used to stock cars he can. If anyone can though its him.

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
Geez I love your predictions lol. I'd be cool for Kurt to win, but I'm not sure as a rookie used to stock cars he can. If anyone can though its him.
just look at dinger last year he had a chance to win it intill the seat belt come loose

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
just look at dinger last year he had a chance to win it intill the seat belt come loose
Yeah, but he had Champ car experience at least. Kurt's going into this with very very little to go off of. Like I said though I'd love it if he can pull it off.

·
Banned
2,354 Posts
I don't really care about nationwide so I'll add in Monaco.

Indy 500: Helio Castroneves

Coke 600: Kasey Kahne

Monaco GP: Nico Rosberg

Bonus: Kurt finishes 9th in the Indy 500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
History 300: uhh, I guess Kyle Busch
Monaco GP: Nico Rosberg (pretty much now or never for him)
Indy 500: Marco Andretti
World 600: Jimmie Johnson

·
Just CraZy
20,749 Posts
Indianapolis 500 - Ryan Hunter Reay

Coke 600 - Kevin Harvick

Monaco 1- Nico Rosberg

Nationwide - Kyle Busch

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
History 300: uhh, I guess Kyle Busch
Monaco GP: Nico Rosberg (pretty much now or never for him)
Indy 500: Marco Andretti
World 600: Jimmie Johnson
I'd love if Marco could pull it off. He's been close in the past. He just has too many issues closing out races. He really could use another win and break the Andretti curse.

·
Premium Member
16,910 Posts
History 300: Kyle Busch
Monaco: Lewis Hamilton
Indy 500: RHR
Coke 600: JJ (although I cant use him in the pick one)

·
Gordon to Blaney
5,573 Posts
Nationwide - Kyle Busch
Monaco - Lewis Hamilton
Indy 500 - James Hinchcliffe
Cup - Jeff Gordon

·
Premium Member
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What day is the Monaco race guys? ive never watched one, and i'm slowly expanding my racing love to include more than just Nascar, so i may watch it depending when it its

Reactions: taterracing

·
Premium Member
24,079 Posts
What day is the Monaco race guys? ive never watched one, and i'm slowly expanding my racing love to include more than just Nascar, so i may watch it depending when it its
Monaco is like the Martinsville of F1. Hard to pass and lots of wrecks and contact (at least for F1 standards). Last year, Rosberg led flag to flag.

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
Nationwide: Busch, Keselowski, who cares?
Monaco: Nico Rosberg
Indy 500: Scott Dixon
600: Dale Earnhardt Jr.
busch last 4 NNS Races has he been beating by Larson,Elliott,Eliott,Harvick i think brad last NNS Race was vegas which he win

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
I'd love if Marco could pull it off. He's been close in the past. He just has too many issues closing out races. He really could use another win and break the Andretti curse.
I'd like to see him win, and I think a lot of other people would, too.

He's kind of had an quiet month, at least in comparison to some of his teammates. Andretti Autosport has obviously been fast the entire time, but he's sort of taken a back seat to Hinchcliffe and Busch. He's run really well the past two years, and I think he's matured enough to be there at the end.

If the race is like last year's, though, there will be so many drivers with a shot to win.

·
Registered
8,213 Posts
History 300: Kyle Larson
Monaco Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton
Indianapolis 500: Ryan Hunter--Reay
Coca-Cola 600: Kasey Kahne
NHRA Kansas Nationals : Pro Stock- Vincent Nobile, Funny Car- Courtney Force, Top Fuel- Doug Kalitta (I don't know why they decided to hold this the same day as all the other stuff this year), it won't have a lot of eyes on it with the Coca-Cola 600 on too.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts