Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some guys were looking for "Prelude to the Dream" Late Models in 1/64. I found these. Not all are offered at this time, but there ARE SOME....scroll down the page....http://www.r-ronline.com/MODERN/index.asp?CartId={AFD829A9-82A7-49EVEREST4C-AFF6-6EEB6AEDF796}&FSCat=89&url=IND&iFromFeatured=1
I believe it starts w/David Reutiman and goes down through Ron Capps. It may change so keep an eye peeled.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Was chatting with someone from R&R a few weeks ago and we were discussing this cars being done. I know our discussions centered around the big 5 of Harvick, Gordon, Kahne, Stewart and Edwards. We talked about Action tooling versus ADC tooling and the last i heard they were leaning towards using the Action tooling to keep the costs down. We hope to know for sure which drivers so we can put our preorder sheets up in the store within a week.

Scott

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's alot of guys here who would buy the whole set if they were available in 1/64. But as it looks right now, only the non-big 4 or 5. But I guess some are better than none. Last we knew, there weren't going to be any of them made in that scale.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts