Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody heard anything on when we can expect the Prelude to the Dream Late Models? Just curious..... :whistle:

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gordonfan24 said:
the red
farmer one is now available in 1/64 and 1/24
I wasn't aware of that one, the Kyle Bush was the only one I knew that was available so far. Why in God's name would the first two out be the Kyle Bush and the Red Farner. That's like the COT. The first one relesased was the DLP/Schrek. Ya gotta wonder about Action/MA sometimes, no wonder they are losing money.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was my understanding that they were going together to make the cars.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's cool. I remember when Action made Late Models on a regular basis. They weren't a whole lot different than ADC's. Guess it will be academic huh? Other than the typical wait that we always have w/Action stuff.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I have had the Harvick Prelude to a dream on preorder since Sept. of last year. I was just sent an update that I could be expecting from copperstate the week of Feb. 28th! That's MA for ya!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fishin4cars said:
I have had the Harvick Prelude to a dream on preorder since Sept. of last year. I was just sent an update that I could be expecting from copperstate the week of Feb. 28th! That's MA for ya!
If I hadn't been looking for it specifically, I wouldn't even know Dave's was being made. It is available very few places. The same w/Evernhams, Wallaces, Capps and Elliott Sadlers. The rest are everywhere. Typical BIG DOGS rule the roost.

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
^^^^ But the big dogs sell though. If you were a .com store owner, wouldnt you want Jeff Gordons piece highlighted over Ron Capps?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Point taken..... :(

·
Blast from the past
5,166 Posts
What are you talking bout Nick cancel an order? WHY????? Even Sunday Hauler says Feb. 27 2008 for the release date. He ain't waiting any longer then anybody else for that dirt car. Plus it isn't sold out it hasn't been released yet so how can they "get more in" later???? wow you drunk?

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
Point taken..... :(
i didnt mean anything negative about it... I just was saying that the big names NEED to be advertised before guys like Ron Capps, and Ray Evernham, who really arent big name drivers.... hell Evernham isnt even a driver! lol

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh, I know, and nothing negative thought. I just get depressed when we have to sift through the Mega names to get to the others. But ya know what they say, "In a perfect world.....", We will find tem eventually I guess.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts