Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi al got 3 box blasters of 08 press pass at wal mart today and pulled my best auto yet-dale jr.#30 of 50!also pulled the santa claus card and jeff gordon cup chase.and pulled the other 4 also.the jr's with his new cars are part of the regular set.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Very nice. Great pull!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
nice auto, i also think that santa card is pretty cool too.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Why do they take the "Bud" logos off of the Dale Jr. cards? I mean, I know they don't want the kids to see the stuff, but they watch races and see the stuff all of the time, and adults collect the stuff too. I just don't get it.

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
I'm extremely disappointed in my first 2 Hobby boxes. 2 cup chase cards and only 1 race used tire. No auto or nothing :(:(

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Awesome, awesome boxes. Congrats. I almost bought a retail box of 08 PP and 07 Legends, but put em both back. Figured I could find other ways to waste $40 lol.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
Why do they take the "Bud" logos off of the Dale Jr. cards? I mean, I know they don't want the kids to see the stuff, but they watch races and see the stuff all of the time, and adults collect the stuff too. I just don't get it.
I think that was the decision of Anheiser-Busch. They are trying to be a responsible corporate citizen.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
blg1267 said:
I'm extremely disappointed in my first 2 Hobby boxes. 2 cup chase cards and only 1 race used tire. No auto or nothing :(:(
I think the odds are 1 in 2 boxes for autographs on the regular Press Pass. Of course those odds only apply to boxes from the same case. Maybe your next box will make up for it !

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
More disappointment from PP08. 2 more hobby boxes and no auto ot memorbelia cards. Only 2 cup chase cards. Guess I'll save me money and mot buy anymore. Hell, I have a better chance of getting something in a Retail pack. :(:(:(

·
Card Pimp
227 Posts
blg1267 said:
More disappointment from PP08. 2 more hobby boxes and no auto ot memorbelia cards. Only 2 cup chase cards. Guess I'll save me money and mot buy anymore. Hell, I have a better chance of getting something in a Retail pack. :(:(:(
you should save up and buy a box of 2007 legends...there are still some huge pulls that haven't been seen....

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
outsk8u said:
blg1267 said:
Exactly, they have that product loaded with good cards this year. I have been pretty impressed with what I have pulled this year so far.

you should save up and buy a box of 2007 legends...there are still some huge pulls that haven't been seen....

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
I agree. I have already bought 2 boxes of the legends and got some awsome stuff. If someone would tell me how to ppost pictures on here I'll post what I got.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
blg1267 said:
I agree. I have already bought 2 boxes of the legends and got some awsome stuff. If someone would tell me how to ppost pictures on here I'll post what I got.
After you hit reply or when starting a new topic, under where you enter text in the box there is additional options that you can add an image, or you can go to www.photobucket.com and create an account, upload your pics there and copy and past the IMG tag in the topic and wallah, there is a pic. Need more info all you got to do is ask.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts