Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've purchased 3 mini boxes of the Legends series recently. I Can't say that I'm too excited about what I pulled versus the money spent but I really like all the Legends cards as a whole.

Box #1 - 2006 Legends - Matt Kenseth Race Used Firesuit patch - 343 of 399:
Box #2 - 2007 Legends - Donnie Allison Auto - Silver 176 of 644
Tiny Lund Race Used Firesuit - silver 11 of 99
Box #3 - 2007 Legends Purchased from DodgerBlue's shop - Cotton Owens Auto - 214 of 361

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Nice cards. They may not be the best NASCAR card set as far as pulls go but by far my favorite of the year.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Glad to see your Mini Box finally arrived. I was getting a little concerned. I had another Cotton Owens AUTO pulled today from another Mini Box at my shop as well as a Janet Guthrie AUTO. Not as good as I was hoping for you but still nice. The way I look at it, I would rather have an AUTO of one of the old NASCAR guys than some of the filler AUTOS they use of CTS and Busch guys in most of the other products. Keep trying, you'll eventually hit a big one.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll get back with you DodgerBlue after the first of the year and grab another box or two. I gotta get that Petty autograph don't you know ::)

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
RaceFan1962 said:
I'll get back with you DodgerBlue after the first of the year and grab another box or two. I gotta get that Petty autograph don't you know ::)
Sounds good. Just let me know. I plan to continue to stock the '07 Legends until February or March. If all else fails maybe we can work something out for the Petty AUTO I have in my AUTO showcase. Also, if you are looking for any rare/high end cards of The King or anyone else for that matter contact TCL member "outsk8u". Chris is a great guy and has connections to get about anything you want in racing cards.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts