Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anywhere that i can find prices on cars value? Remember Beckett used to publish monthly but now i think they only offer it online.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked on ebay for certain cars and found those but it was nice to flip thru Beckett and look up cars by year.

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
Beckett does a Sports Cards Monthly, which is a lump sum of all sports, and it has diecast prices in them. Though its beckett so you know its not real world acurate.

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Is there anywhere that i can find prices on cars value? Remember Beckett used to publish monthly but now i think they only offer it online.
There is a site called diecastregistry.com

It has current prices and happenings within the diecast world. It costs like $10 bucks a year. No, I am not a member.

But remember with diecast, and anything collectible, you can appraise something at any price, ask any price, but what you get for that item can be totally different amounts.

I would check Ebay for completed listings on certain diecasts you are interested, like stated above. This will give you a ballpark range on what to ask and what to pay on a diecast.

·
Jason24
587 Posts
Beckett still prints an annual issue. You can find the 2011 issue on Amazon.

The monthly issues were pretty cool too but they stopped printing them in Spring/Summer of 2007. :sad:

·
diecast crazy
2,203 Posts
there is enough dealers on here we could most likely give you enough feedback to start your own price guide lol, but i am sure we could help you with your pricing

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you guys. I checked ebay and got some ideas of prices that cars are selling for. I also found a place that has a price listing for Hot wheels also. Again, thank you for all your input.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts