Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know eBay is a good place to go but when I bid on some prototype diecast they always go for a price that will rip my wallet right in half. I was just wondering if anyone has a prototype for sale. Driver doesn't matter because I would love nothing more but a prototype in my collection. Thanks and God Bless

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
If you are patient, you can get a good deal on a prototype. You don't have to break the bank on them. I recommend setting up an Ebay search for them and watching; eventually one will come your way at an affordable price. Some people sell them for way more than they're worth thinking they have a gold mine, and some people sell them for reasonable prices. Trust me, one will come along for you if you are patient and smart.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
I am also looking for a prototype to add to my collection and your right some do go for un godly amounts of money on ebay but as Karl said you just have to be patient as i am doing also *cough cough* [MENTION=24]kspool[/MENTION] lol. I mean just for example i wanted the 2007 Clint Bowyer Loudon Jack Daniels Raced win diecast i found one come up on ebay and i watched it go for 125 shipped, 4 or 5 days later a guy posted one up for 35 shipped so of course i snatched it right up but yeah just sit and wait one will come along for you.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Uh Gary, about that prototype-- I have some bad news... I thought it was a Bowyer but it's actually a Burton... you can shoot me now.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
AHH!!!! Man!! your killing me here!! [MENTION=24]kspool[/MENTION]. That's alright i guess i'll go back on my search, but now that you say something i have seen a proto for almost every driver i have never came across a Bowyer one at any point in my searches.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
We have some Casey Mears prototypes as well as a Jimmy SPencer, will have to dig them out of the back adn see exactkly what they are.

Scott

1 - 9 of 9 Posts