Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever had any trouble with NASCARCOOLCATS24? I sent him some money last week for a diecast and he hasn't responded ? ? I hope he is not another [MENTION=1489]Pier39er[/MENTION]

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Has anyone ever had any trouble with NASCARCOOLCATS24? I sent him some money last week for a diecast and he hasn't responded ? ? I hope he is not another @Pier39er
So did I and I was wondering the same thing. He had good feedback from a few members that deal a lot on here so I hope he doesnt turn out like that other kid. He hasn't been on in a few days and the post office may have been closed an extra day because of easter so we will see.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Transaction agreement?
Method of payment used?

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts
Has anyone ever had any trouble with NASCARCOOLCATS24? I sent him some money last week for a diecast and he hasn't responded ? ? I hope he is not another [MENTION=1489]Pier39er[/MENTION]
here we go again

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
That's why I don't do money orders on a forum site lol

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shew. May not buy on here again. This is crazy. 2 in one week!

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts
[URL=http://diecastcrazy.com/community/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=8fan said:
#8fan[/URL]788894]here we go again
I have tried to deal with him but he's shotout. I think bad apple.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Well I did a trade with him and I haven't heard anything back and I am still waiting for my trade to be completed as I already sent out my trade for him.

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
He has had some negative publicity on here before. I cant remember who he had a squable with, but it ended okay.

sorry about that..

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Maybe he fell into the same time warp with Zach. Both last signed on within an hour of each other on Friday.

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Has anyone ever had any trouble with NASCARCOOLCATS24? I sent him some money last week for a diecast and he hasn't responded ? ? I hope he is not another @Pier39er
I saw that he was on here a little while ago and sent him a messege and got no response.

·
Banned
113 Posts
hey guys im kind of offended to be thrown into the same boat as doggert. But I did recive the m.o's today and cars are being sent out tommorow. No need to worry I will post tracking numbers tommorow and i have been very busy so that is why i havent logged on since friday. If you all still feel unsure you can call me and work it out over the phone. 760 484 4367

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts
hey guys im kind of offended to be thrown into the same boat as doggert. But I did recive the m.o's today and cars are being sent out tommorow. No need to worry I will post tracking numbers tommorow and i have been very busy so that is why i havent logged on since friday. If you all still feel unsure you can call me and work it out over the phone. 760 484 4367
"if the shoe fits wear it"

·
CraZy Senior
6,527 Posts
[URL=http://diecastcrazy.com/community/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=8fan said:
#8fan[/URL]789419]"if the shoe fits wear it"
That's enough. You aren't involved in this directly and in making comments such as this you stir the pot unnecessarily.

[MENTION=20]Believe[/MENTION]

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
#8fan[/URL]789419]"if the shoe fits wear it"
Herman, please refrain from any more unnecessary negativity. As of now, this seller has communicated status that paymants have been received and when he will post tracking info for shipped cars. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts