Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
What are banks? I have a bunch of the 1 24 banks from 1997-2002 I believe and I was wondering are they like elites or what? Last question are they worth more or less than the standard car thanks for any info!
Banks are just what they sound like a bank. Some of them have a slot in the back WS and go into the trunk. Some of them have keys on the bottom of the cars.

To me they are worth less then standard cars because I think they're worthless personally

·
Bengals CraZy
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Banks are just what they sound like a bank. Some of them have a slot in the back WS and go into the trunk. Some of them have keys on the bottom of the cars.

To me they are worth less then standard cars because I think they're worthless personally
they were still made by action tho correct?

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
RCCA made banks (and later HO only club cars) and they are generally lower production numbers than regular ARC releases. Most collectors don't like them as much because of the coin slot in the rear window. (Team Caliber also made banks but the coin slot is inside the trunk). I believe most of the RCCA banks are serialized on the chassis as well.

·
Bengals CraZy
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RCCA made banks (and later HO only club cars) and they are generally lower production numbers than regular ARC releases. Most collectors don't like them as much because of the coin slot in the rear window. (Team Caliber also made banks but the coin slot is inside the trunk). I believe most of the RCCA banks are serialized on the chassis as well.
thanks karl thats probably why I bought them at the time is because of the low numbers and they have a code in the back windshield above the coin slot

·
Somewhere Far Beyond...
2,377 Posts
Yeah, I mostly go for the standard cars, but I do have some banks just cause I thought it was cool they had really low production numbers. Plus, you can usually get them pretty cheap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts