Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently started collecting larger scale diecasts for display on my desk at work and the recent find of a 1:16th scale Clay Millican Top Fueler from 2002/2003 made by Action has me excited. However, the price range appears to be $175-250 WITHOUT SHIPPING based on two different listings on eBay. Upon further review, several other drivers have listings in the same range but it looks like it's a couple different sellers making these prices. Is this fair pricing on those pieces or are a few sellers marking those up? I really want that Millican piece as it's IHRA, not NHRA but I don't want to lose my rear on it by overpaying.

·
0 Posts
So I recently started collecting larger scale diecasts for display on my desk at work and the recent find of a 1:16th scale Clay Millican Top Fueler from 2002/2003 made by Action has me excited. However, the price range appears to be $175-250 WITHOUT SHIPPING based on two different listings on eBay. Upon further review, several other drivers have listings in the same range but it looks like it's a couple different sellers making these prices. Is this fair pricing on those pieces or are a few sellers marking those up? I really want that Millican piece as it's IHRA, not NHRA but I don't want to lose my rear on it by overpaying.
I believe the prices are fair. Although these 1/16 cars were marketed by Action, they were actually produced by Milestone Development Inc. The detail will knock your socks off.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe the prices are fair. Although these 1/16 cars were marketed by Action, they were actually produced by Milestone Development Inc. The detail will knock your socks off.
Thanks Bob. It looked really good from the pictures but I wanted to be sure it was worth that. NHRA/IHRA diecast values are hard to track for pieces like that.

·
0 Posts
Thanks Bob. It looked really good from the pictures but I wanted to be sure it was worth that. NHRA/IHRA diecast values are hard to track for pieces like that.
Here's an old post about Milestone Development you might find interesting. Tom West's Facebook links are in the post I am placing here. You need a Facebook acct. to view, however:

Milestone Development Prototypes and Samples

I think they are still active and it gives a breakdown of many of their programs that were DNP. I was fortunate enough to inherit a couple of them... They were NASCAR's though. :)

MOPARBOB'S 1/16th SCALE DIECAST COLLECTION

Happy hunting!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's an old post about Milestone Development you might find interesting. Tom West's Facebook links are in the post I am placing here. You need a Facebook acct. to view, however:

Milestone Development Prototypes and Samples

I think they are still active and it gives a breakdown of many of their programs that were DNP. I was fortunate enough to inherit a couple of them... They were NASCAR's though. :)

MOPARBOB'S 1/16th SCALE DIECAST COLLECTION

Happy hunting!
Oh this was the same group that did the sheet metal cars? Neat, this has been a good read for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts