Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the trunk does not open on the RCCA but which is better to have. Because the RCCA have lower number made! Or does it matter both same. Please any feedback would be great! Thanks

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I don't know what you're talking about-- the only cars the trunks did not open on were the RCCA club cars and the trackside elites. Trunks open on all other RCCA versions.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know what you're talking about-- the only cars the trunks did not open on were the RCCA club cars and the trackside elites. Trunks open on all other RCCA versions.
I have a 2006 Denny hamlin Pocono raced version in RCCA and regular. Both boxes are the same the number made are different 1 of 299 RCCA and the regular 1 of 2952 and the trunk does not open on the RCCA. That's what I what to know. Which is better or are they the same valve.

·
Banned
5,645 Posts
I have a 2006 Denny hamlin Pocono raced version in RCCA and regular. Both boxes are the same the number made are different 1 of 299 RCCA and the regular 1 of 2952 and the trunk does not open on the RCCA. That's what I what to know. Which is better or are they the same valve.
The one you have is probably the RCCA Club car, which is hood open only

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see it does say RCCA club of America. Ok which is better.

·
Banned
5,645 Posts
I see it does say RCCA club of America. Ok which is better.
It matters on opinion, if you like quality and detail on car, the ARC for me...if you like low production numbers, choose the Club.

But seems strange that it doesn't open without it saying Club car...would you mind checking your sticker where the production is?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

It matters on opinion, if you like quality and detail on car, the ARC for me...if you like low production numbers, choose the Club.

But seems strange that it doesn't open without it saying Club car...would you mind checking your sticker where the production is?
Same stickers on both boxes the only difference is the RCCA sticker under the silver production sticker. I just want to know so I keep the better value one and know for the next time I buy one to know which one to get. Sounds like it really does matter for value just what u prefer. Am I close.

48 Posts
I have found thru the years club cars may have less detail on car as the regular edition. case in point trunk does not open to see detail in trunk. since the market is so saturated now, collect what you want and the money you have to spend. i personally have both but i like as much detail on the car as i can find, like the Elite versions.
www.marksracingcollectibles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts