Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I found a few of my dad’s cars, and I’m wondering how much they may be worth to resell.
#1) 2004 Edition NASCAR Jeff Cottman #9 (Issue #26). It looks like the driver signed the case

#2) NFL Collection Winner’s Circle Patriots Drew Bledsoe ‘99 Corvett

#3) Racing Champions #21 Morgan Shepherd w card and stand. This one no longer has the original packaging.

Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Tire Toy Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle

Car Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Is there somewhere I can go to get them appraised? Your help is appreciated!

·
Sunday Money
2,115 Posts
The collector demand for these (and most dated) 1:64 scale die-casts is practically zero ... even if the die-cast was in pristine condition with pristine original packaging.

The Cottman Transmission packaging appears to be signed by the driver, Jeff Burton. Unfortunately, not many active Jeff Burton collectors these days.

ebay historical listings are a good indicator of current demand.

Same die-casts you pictured, listed on ebay, currently with no interest for reference.

2004 Team Caliber 1/64 Pit Stop Jeff Burton #9 Cottman Transmissions | eBay

Winner's Circle LE NFL Patriots #11 Drew Bledsoe 1:64 1999 Corvette - NIP | eBay

Racing Champions 1/64 Morgan Shephard Citgo Thunderbird loose clean | eBay

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The collector demand for these (and most dated) 1:64 scale die-casts is practically zero ... even if the die-cast was in pristine condition with pristine original packaging.

The Cottman Transmission packaging appears to be signed by the driver, Jeff Burton. Unfortunately, not many active Jeff Burton collectors these days.

ebay historical listings are a good indicator of current demand.

Same die-casts you pictured, listed on ebay, currently with no interest for reference.

2004 Team Caliber 1/64 Pit Stop Jeff Burton #9 Cottman Transmissions | eBay

Winner's Circle LE NFL Patriots #11 Drew Bledsoe 1:64 1999 Corvette - NIP | eBay

Racing Champions 1/64 Morgan Shephard Citgo Thunderbird loose clean | eBay
Ah I see, thank you for your help!

·
Mark Martin CraZy
683 Posts
Find a Jeff Burton fan, and the Cottman Transmission car is of some value. Mark Martin also drove this car, so there's slightly wider appeal for customizers... but not significantly valuable. The other two are donation box-worthy, I'm afraid. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts