Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am gearing up for a move, and noticed that one of my Elite diecasts are missing one of the little hood pins that are located at the front outside part of the hood. Would anyone by chance have an extra hood pin that they can just throw in an envelope and mail to me?

·
yes i am crazy and i can prove it
7,036 Posts
have you tried calling lionel to see if they willsend you some.
i have two of thembut to be honest i dont know if i want to give one away.
try calling them and then let me know what they say.

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I messaged them via facebook. They are really good about getting back to me, so hopefully that works. If not, then I will try calling as well. If it is through Lionel, I am just worried about how much they will charge for a little tiny piece of plastic. We shall see I guess unless someone else on here has a spare one they don't mind parting with.

·
yes i am crazy and i can prove it
7,036 Posts
They may just give it to you are you a rcca member they sent me three when i needed one an it only took a few day to get. it will prob.be faster if you call them.

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,790 Posts
I am gearing up for a move, and noticed that one of my Elite diecasts are missing one of the little hood pins that are located at the front outside part of the hood. Would anyone by chance have an extra hood pin that they can just throw in an envelope and mail to me?
I just checked what I have and I found 8 of the smaller hood pins but only 1 of the lager ones. If you can use the smaller size I can help you out, but since I only have 1 of the larger ones I need to hold onto it. LMK

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I believe it's just the smaller one's, although I already have one in the mail from someone. If it ends up being the larger one that I need though, I will send you a note. Thanks a ton, though, [MENTION=3362]Dale3DaleJr88[/MENTION]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.