Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

So I've been confused on one particular diecast I still need for my collection and wanted to reach out to see if anyone knew the particulars on the different versions.

So, Jeff Gordon's 75th race win from Chicago. I've seen multiple versions of this. The standard one which is 1 of 2,475 , which looks like a normal release but it includes a nice commemorative coin. I've seen the platinum edition which looks amazing and I think this was hidden in a few of the 2,475? But it could have been it's own release, not entirely sure? I also heard there were more versions of this platinum version that were exclusively made for HMS that DO NOT have DIN numbers on them. Think that number was like 125. I've seen a GM Dealers version that's 1 of 780. And I've seen one with no DIN that's 1 of 243. Was this ever released to the public and is it a corporate exclusive? Does anyone know if there are any differences between this and the standard version other then the addition of a DIN and the coin?

If anyone could shed some light on the differences I'd appreciate it. Don't know if this is considered a corporate car since it technically was released to the public and there being no visual different then I can spot other then no DIN.

·
Premium Member
7,536 Posts
Don't know about the car differences, but the one of 243 was either a DuPont or Hendrick exclusive, no coin included. There are guys here that know about the chrome ones, just don't remember who.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts