Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the Daytona Win Raced Version of the Harvick Shell/Pennzoil come w/a bag of confetti, or is the confetti already on the car? Someone told me that they were making the car w/the confetti already on the car as the car was wet w/gatorade when the confetti was shot out and stuck to the car. It is in Daytona USA that way, so when they took the pics, it has the confetti stuck to it and that is how they are going to make it. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks all for the read....

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
If it's anything like Johnson's last year what they did was mold confetti onto to it with what was stuck onto it when they rolled it into Daytona USA and then they gave you a bag of confetti with it.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope not. If that is the case, I don't want it. I like the post race marks, but the confetti stuck to it is a bit too much for my taste. If anybody gets one and can LMK for sure, I would appreciate the post.
Thanks for the reply.

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
If you want one you better pre-order it. Its almost all sold out. I have mine on pre-order.

it comes with confetti on it I think heres the pic:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Similar to JJ Daytona win, the confetti is painted on the car. To the dealers this car was sold out the minute it was offered-allocated is the right word, so that means a low number, whatever that is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts